Problems with Overstock

1701jms

May 9, 2008
Hello ladies, I hope I am posting this correctly - has anyone had any problems with faulty merchandise at overstock.com? I've had to exchange 2 bags - the color had rubbed off of one and another bag sent to me had a torn handle. They were both gold/silver fendi spy bags.

Last edited:
Hello ladies, I hope I am posting this correctly - has anyone had any problems with faulty merchandise at overstock.com? I've had to exchange 2 bags - the color had rubbed off of one and another bag sent to me had a torn handle. They were both gold/silver fendi spy bags.

I think I remember when you bought your fendi spy from overstock. I started a post saying that I bought my gold spy from overstock and you responded to my post. :smile: I haven't had an issue with my spy rubbing or with a torn handle. I am surprised that you had problems. I haven't had any issues with overstock.:yes:

I purchased a tribal spy from overstock in December and have not had any problems. I've had blushing but have learned from TPF its a natural process with the spys.

I think I remember when you bought your fendi spy from overstock. I started a post saying that I bought my gold spy from overstock and you responded to my post. :smile: I haven't had an issue with my spy rubbing or with a torn handle. I am surprised that you had problems. I haven't had any issues with overstock.:yes:

Thanks for remembering me!! After dealing with three different customer service representatives, Overstock has now been pretty understanding - I was given the option of returning it for a refund, or Overstock is willing to reimburse me for the repairs "as long as the cost is reasonable" so I'm in a bit of dilemma - I don't know if I should keep the metallic spy bag and get it repaired or keep a brown one I ordered

decisions, decisions. . .

I bought a purple spy from Overstock a few months ago. When it came, it felt like it wasn't "brand new." I don't really know how else to describe it; like if I had been in a store, it might have been the floor model or something. It was very possibly a return or soemthing. BUT for the price I paid ($1170 = $1300 on the site with 10% coupon) vs the retail price ($2250) it was an amazing deal. I haven't worn it very frequently, but definitely have not noticed any wear/tear out of the ordinary. I've been so happy with it, I'm debating getting one of overstock's mini B bags for evening.