Problems replying to messages, changing Avatar, and more

I'm having trouble posting pictures with the app. I keep getting a time out error from server. I thought I had a bug in my app so I deleted, and re-downloaded it and it's still happening. I've reset my phone.. etc. Anyone else?

I am still having trouble with replies to Posts. It dosn't matter if I click on "Quote" or the "Reply" buttons, the box comes up Empty? And it only seems to be certain Members that I have this problem with? and they in-turn cannot reply to my Posts? I am running Windows 8 (Brand new computer). I have tried to Log-out and then Log-in again, nothing seems to work? I hope it's not my computer? :confused1:

I am still having trouble with replies to Posts. It dosn't matter if I click on "Quote" or the "Reply" buttons, the box comes up Empty? And it only seems to be certain Members that I have this problem with? and they in-turn cannot reply to my Posts? I am running Windows 8 (Brand new computer). I have tried to Log-out and then Log-in again, nothing seems to work? I hope it's not my computer? :confused1:
Me too. It is only certain members. It depends on what device they are using. One member switched computers and then it worked. I'm using Firefox, are you?
I have a similar problem on my desktop. If I post an article then try to edit it, my box is empty.

Hi, I am unable to upload images to attach to my posts. When I try to do this, I get a message saying, "a security token is missing". I have already cleared my cache and restarted my tablet. Please help? :sad:

Hello,

My issues started soon after I registered, and verified.

Whereas before when I could move about to complete initial registration, I could no longer move about to edit my information. I cannot add an avatar, since the menu buttons are nowhere to be found. The bigger problem is that my INBOX is full, and I cannot delete PMs. There are no menu buttons to delete them. There is no way I can see to delete.

I have no access to password reset. No menu that I can see.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy TAB 3, Android 4.4.2. Chrome. S2.

It looks like I can only access TFP on-the-go version. Clicking on "Full Site" does nothing different. The application from the Play Store is unusable on my device.

Tried to reset my password from an IPAD4, I never got the password reset email from TFP.

Last edited: