Problems posting a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyF

Aug 13, 2008
This week I received my Montorgueil PM, which I am completely in love with. Well anyway, I did take a picture of it but I can't get it uploaded. I keep getting a message that the photo exceeds the limit allowed by the site. O.K., I am not very good at doing things on my computer but do any of you know how I could make the picture smaller? And also, how do you post an avatar?

Hi Daisy, and welcome =)

I'm not that great with things like this either, but what I do is email the picture to myself, first upload via hotmail attach it as a photo (not as a file) - email it back to yourself and then save them to your computer, then upload via tpf - emailing to yourself actually compacts the photo and makes it smaller.

As for your avatar, up the top you will see on the left hand side "my control panel" there are options there on the left hand side.

^^ I don't know if there is any other way to make a pic smaller, other than going through photobucket but that takes me up to an hour to upload just a few photo's... so goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.