problem with neverfull ,made in France or USA?

ifar

Jun 20, 2007
Hi you all...I just read on the other threads that some neverfull made in US and some made in France. Could you check your neverfull whose some of you have annoying problem with side allignment and the others with bleeding...where are there neverfull made in...France or US....or both have....mine made in France, up to now are no problem even I checked the allignment in both side are OK. Please check yours.....

I had returned my to Eluxury today, but before I shipped it back, I did check the alignment and the alignment was perfect on both sides and exact as they should have been. I had read this alignment problem from a prior post but that was not a problem with the one I had. I sent it back because LV knows of the issue of transfer and I did not want to risk using it and that happening to mine so I decided to send it before I ever used it and will wait for the Damier neverfull to come out this fall. I will be certain to buy it, for I know the size and the shape are perfect for me!

Hi you all...I just read on the other threads that some neverfull made in US and some made in France. Could you check your neverfull whose some of you have annoying problem with side allignment and the others with bleeding...where are there neverfull made in...France or US....or both have....mine made in France, up to now are no problem even I checked the allignment in both side are OK. Please check yours.....

My MM is made in USA and the alignment on the left seam is not aligned but the right seam is perfectly aligned. However, I'm not having any bleeding issues...so far....