Problem With My Silver Exeter

Aw I'm sorry that happened knasarae but I'm glad you got it looking good as new! What a crappy seller though, the pics you took make it look really noticeable, something I would notice right when I take it out of the box. Not only did they not mention it in the auction but then they offer you $10....$10???? lol, they are stupid.

Knaz.. next time use a lighter and burn the threads down... the thread has nylon in it, which when it burns, will cause a sort of bead at the end when it burns all the way down, which will cause the fray to not happen anymore.

This is how I secure any loose threads when making bags.. or on any of my designer bags (but this really only works on thread that is black or dark in color! It will not look good on white or light colored threads ;) )

Thanks Luna! I should've known you would have the answer!! And yeah, the seller knew all along because all the detailed pics she had on the auction and none of them showed the tops of the handles but she showed everything else. Yeah, I'll let karma handle her.