"Private" ? LVR sale of 05 Balenciaga Bags

1. Hi Gals,

I am contemplating a Chloe -> Balenciaga cross over :upsidedown:

In the meantime, I just got a notice from LVR on a private(?) non-website based sale of three 05 bags:

a smallish fuschia
    a small satin pink
    a clutch with a removable handle in wine

and an ivory boobie :P

I'm probably crazy to pass on these bags, but I'm on a serious purse ban until I can part with at least one of my xxx paddy's :angel:

Good luck!!

2. oh, ok so that is what is left from the sale last week. There was more, a lot of 06 stuff, I know the cities sold out. I'm surprised there is a smallish fuschia? maybe a magenta shoulder... or metallic magenta. interesting!

3. I'm surprsied that that there are Boobies left!

4. its a magenta shoulder. blah.

5. Is it metallic or regular magenta?

6. What is LVR?

7. LVR = Luisa Via Roma

The clutch is listed as "wine", very similar to an ox-blood or grenat or bordeaux color. Non-metallic.

The fuschia has handles and a strap.

8. Thanks

9. C'mon over to the dark side, hmwe46! You'll love it!:yes:

10. :choochoo: Hi hmwe!!!!!!!!!! C'mon and join the Bal girls (or bad girls)!!!!!!!!!!!:choochoo: :choochoo:

11. The fushia is a mini classique

12. Hey I just got the "fushia" mini classique from the sale yesterday, and just a heads up, it's really really small...yet still adorable. It will be a nice bag for going out when you only need to carry a few things.

13. Zac and Hippiechic you are totally encouraging me!! Bad :nuts:

Congrats on the fuscia bag SilverFire!! It was sooo cute!!!! :yahoo:

14. No, we are not encouraging you...we are enabling you!!:lol:

15. yes, we are enablers. Welcome to our addiction. You will be forever broke from hereon in....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice