Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

From wikipedia
The 2 newest cars are Bentleys but the 3 older Rolls-Royce Phantom limos are still in use for state occasions.
“As of 2023 the two 2002 Bentleys continue to serve as state cars, along with three Rolls-Royce Phantom limousines: the Rolls-Royce Phantom IV which was purchased by Princess Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh in 1950 (becoming a state car upon her accession to the throne two years later), the 1978 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI (the 'Silver Jubilee car') and the 1987 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI.

The day after his accession, King Charles and the Queen Consort arrived at Buckingham Palace in the 1978 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI state limousine;[32] in the days that followed they used the 1950 Rolls-Royce Phantom IV state limousine in London and the 1978 Phantom VI in Edinburgh and Cardiff (each sporting the mascots previously used by his mother, along with the sovereign's shield and standard).[33][34] On the day of his mother's funeral all five state cars were used, as well as the new state hearse (which conveyed the coffin from Wellington Arch to Windsor Castle).”

Saw are report H is house hunting for a place in the UK where he can go see friends that do not like TW. Anyone see that? A step out the door?
There have been periodic reports for the past couple of years that H is hunting for a place in the U.K. I’ll believe it when I see it. So many of the rumors about the grifters I think are placed by people from their team to keep them in the news.

I like the dog biscuit jar.

At least she is trying to make money without selling out her in laws.

But the timing was stupid. She cannot compete with the Princess of Wales.
I do hope so, but I'm speculating that it's because she is saving any scraps she has for her moanwah. I bet Hazzi is petulantly hoarding the tea for his Moanwah Part 2.
Saw are report H is house hunting for a place in the UK where he can go see friends that do not like TW. Anyone see that? A step out the door?
Nope, he wouldn't have the guts to meet people who disapprove of her. Imagine the floods of tears she would spew. And she would get her squatties to attack him.

The only reasons I can imagine for him to mend bridges with old pals are:
1) he thinks they will give him money or freebies
2) he hopes they will give him inside info of the BRF

This article makes it sound like they have to crash on Charles‘ sofa in the living room, inflatable mattress respectively. Their PR is really doing overtime today :giggle:

This article makes it sound like they have to crash on Charles‘ sofa in the living room, inflatable mattress respectively. Their PR is really doing overtime today :giggle:

If he were even a tiny bit smart he'd take the kids and abandon her in the McMansion.

Probably more click bait. I avoid clicking on anything with their names in the headlines for the most part to avoid giving anything associated with them more clicks. TW has avoided the U.K. since the Queen’s funeral. If she wouldn’t return for such an historic occasion as Charles’ coronation, I don’t see what event she would deem important enough to merit her return. She knows she’s not welcome and would most likely be booed. Even if they hired people to cheer for them, their hired shills wouldn’t be able to drown out the boos so she is smart enough to stay away.

Probably more click bait. I avoid clicking on anything with their names in the headlines for the most part to avoid giving anything associated with them more clicks. TW has avoided the U.K. since the Queen’s funeral. If she wouldn’t return for such an historic occasion as Charles’ coronation, I don’t see what event she would deem important enough to merit her return. She knows she’s not welcome and would most likely be booed. Even if they hired people to cheer for them, their hired shills wouldn’t be able to drown out the boos so she is smart enough to stay away.
I am usually on the fence - clicking gives them a platform, but then the comments are gold!

Tom Quinn is hilarious: "royal expert and author Tom Quinn said: "Meghan has said she’s only prepared to return to England if she and Harry have a place of their own and the security they both feel is essential. Meghan will never return to the UK and stay with her husband‘s relatives." It's starting to sound like those reddit threads where the "victim" (cough... Lolo... cough) is advised to go no contact with her relatives. I'm sure the BRF is relieved that the Sohoho doesn't want anything to do with them.

Also on that Express website is an article quoting a "PR expert" Abesi Manyando singing praises of Lolo, and declaring that she is increasingly popular, ARO will be a great success and the market is clamouring for her products. It piqued my interest and I checked her out. Her self-publicity sometimes declares her PR firm as nationally acclaimed and sometimes as globally recognized. She also claims in a defunct LinkedIn profile to represent A listers and describes herself as a celebrity. I do believe she is a good match for Lolo as her writing is quite word salady and her spelling is iffy (she spells "traditional" as "traditonal" in her article headline and there are other basic errors in the text).