Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

This is hysterical :lol:

Gwyneth is showing her how it’s done haha - in her own backyard!

It shows how American celebrity press / media are finally starting to see the horror that is ginge and cringe and are speaking out - they’re choosing the (obvious) winning side.
Anyone else hate the Hollywood/celeb scene as much as me? GP showing her how its done.

This elite party, Meg aspiring for her own version of a privileged group. These people are horrible. All of them.

ETA - Looking at photos from that party, it seems Rob Lowe's long time wife has a new head. Very befitting of her status in Beverly Hills. Gorgeous of course.

Last edited:
Anyone else hate the Hollywood/celeb scene as much as me? GP showing her how its done.

This elite party, Meg aspiring for her own version of a privileged group. These people are horrible. All of them.

ETA - Rob Lowe's long time wife has a new head. Very befitting of her status in Beverly Hills. Gorgeous of course.
Lolo was dreaming of holding soirees and parties with A-listers beating a path to her duchess door. I suspect she thought that event organizers and caterers would be clamouring to give her free services for the honour of associating with her. When the pandemic was slowing down, there were numerous leaks that the Harkles were planning parties but nothing ever became of it.

I do't know. He seems absolutely smitten with Serena.
I find it difficult to believe any rich guy wants a woman who is reputed to spend a million bucks on clothes a year, still looks badly put together, and is not in any way a "trophy" wife, more like a participation token. But yeah, there might be a (wealthy) masochistic idiot out there who thinks Lolo is his soulmate in victimisation. Hope springs eternal ...

I find it difficult to believe any rich guy wants a woman who is reputed to spend a million bucks on clothes a year, still looks badly put together, and is not in any way a "trophy" wife, more like a participation token. But yeah, there might be a (wealthy) masochistic idiot out there who thinks Lolo is his soulmate in victimisation. Hope springs eternal ...

OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Toby93
Gwyneth is partnering with Loro Piana for Goop and invited pretty much every name in Montecito to the event. Well all but one prince and one duchess. If this doesn’t show their place in the pecking order, I don’t know what does.

Abigail Spencer was invited!?? :girlshocked: :shocked: :nono:
(She is MM's Suits co-star, jam recepient, Insta BFF)

Oy….

ETA: I never know who she is besides being an occasional actress in Suits. She only appears as MM's Insta friend or events like this.

E1BB5274-5985-4956-BE04-6C44C8203CF8.jpeg

Last edited:
Abigail Spencer was invited!?? :girlshocked: :shocked: :nono:
(She is MM's Suits co-star, jam recepient, Insta BFF)

Oy….

ETA: I never know who she is besides being an occasional actress in Suits. She only appears as MM's Insta friend or events like this.

View attachment 5996470
Her filmography in Wiki is way longer than Lolo's. No impression of her but I've watched one of the movies and a couple of the TV shows. And she co-owns a production company which has won awards. Maybe Lolo will ask her for the Family & Friends rate to meet her on the lake.

Anyone remembers this? Lolo was not relevant to me when she first started her lurve afffair with HasNoBrain, so I wasn't around for the pre-wedding shenanigans. Did she really tell QE2 that she should be put in charge of all the charities?

View attachment 5996449
No, that has to be fabricated. Before the wedding she was on what was (for her) her best behavior. She acted eager to please and was lovebombing the family. She may have offered to help (empty promises!) but she would never have shaded Catherine like that at that time.

Of course I wasn’t there but I suspect the person claiming that wasn’t either.

An interesting year long review by Jane Robins, it starts in April 2023 with TW signing with WME... :popcorn:

"Harry and Meghan are at it again – launching themselves into another rebrand – this time embarking on a faux-royal tour to Nigeria, hiring new PR staff in the UK, promoting strawberry jam on Instagram and – good grief! – touting Netflix shows about friendship and polo. There’s a certain sadness about this latest effort, since the Sussexes’s entire past year has been spent branding and rebranding themselves with practically no effect, and the whiff of desperation now hovers over them.
You’d feel sorry for the couple if they responded to their misfortune with some degree of humility
Their annus horribilis of branding mishaps and misfortunes kicked off last April when Meghan signed up with the glitziest of the Hollywood PR giants – William Morris Endeavor...

Meanwhile, the rest of the royal family have weathered the Sussex fiascos with admirable silence and a great deal of dignity. There’s no better branding than having your face on a stamp.
"
Are You Alright GIF by NETFLIX

No, that has to be fabricated. Before the wedding she was on what was (for her) her best behavior. She acted eager to please and was lovebombing the family. She may have offered to help (empty promises!) but she would never have shaded Catherine like that at that time.

She was overheard b*tching and moaning backstage when they had the first annual Royal Foundation forum in London in 2018 because she did not like they were not throwing the mic at her first thing. She also dished out passive-aggressive digs at a very pregnant Kate on stage at the very same event. Also tiaragate and the meltdown over the wrong blanket shade happened before the wedding. I don't know if I'd classify either incident as best behaviour, even for her :lol:

I do agree this particular episode did not ring a bell with me, either.

I stopped buying Cuyana as a result of her merching.
I have one of their basic totes, super sturdy, good for carrying lots of stuff that I purchased before I knew so much cr*p about her. I'm not going to toss it but I don't wear it as a "bag", just as a light piece of luggage that gets stuffed and tossed in the back seat. Fortunately her "stink" isn't on any of the things/bags/shoes I wear everyday--too inexpensive for the Douchess.

Last edited:
Reactions: needlv and carmen56

Of course I wasn’t there but I suspect the person claiming that wasn’t either.
I'm tempted to agree with you, but it's very difficult to visualize TW's best behavior.

"You and I both know I will be your boss shortly". Does this statement from Tom B's book ring any bells?