Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

SecondhandCoke is known as a reliable source of Harkle news. I'm actually quite surprised if the Harkles are trying to get the palace to send them child support. Trying to get the palace to give money, yes. I believe they are forever trying to re-open the spigot at the Bank of Dad, but to specify child support is crazy. What in the world was going through their minds when they claimed they wanted to be financially independent?

What child support needs palace funds? Archie needs a pony because he has to continue the family polo tradition? Lolo and Lilibet need matching designer gowns? It sounds awfully like those divorce cases when the wife is demanding $300k a month to maintain the lifestyle she got used to (Check out Costner's divorce case. His ex claims that living a luxury lifestyle is in their kids' DNA and she didn't understand the pre-nup. I'm sure Lolo is taking notes).
Money to support CA lifestyle = great. Money to support return to UK = never happen. Money for child support= ooohhh controversial until all moonbump stories put to bed once and for all. Grandfather might not care if awkward truth comes, but the UK public just might go bananas.

The BRF trolling the Harkles at their own “will they, or won’t they?” game! LOL!
Exactly. And it must have hit a nerve. ALL the sugary personalities, bots, and proxies are out to play on Page 6 comments and they are fired up!

I hope the newly-hired Harkle mouthpieces are ready for a bumpy ride. Or maybe they've quit already, with a bottle of jam as their severance.

Reactions: needlv
They will ignore any travel warnings, which could be beneficial to them. Given their warped narcissism, the demonic duo are capable of devising a staged “incident” (like NYC) of possible threat for their security to prove how important they are and the righteousness of the demands Doofus makes for top level protection. They’d have no qualms about embarrassing the Nigerians for any supposed breaches in order to get a media frenzy going about the evil Royals taking away their Protection making them vulnerable to attack. Cue left eye tear.

My fervent wish is Catherine will be well enough to begin rejoining the RF in some public appearances and they will be completely overshadowed.

Kinda tragic.

In California, inheritances are not subject to community property law unless you co-mingle the funds, which is what he did with Diana's money.

I think that if there is Queen Mum money they aren't giving it to him because he will blow it on drugs and startup parties (but I repeat myself) and other half-buttocked adventures.

It is all over the internet - Mike Tindall to “replace” Harold at Invictus, to detoxify things - have not seen confirmation in trusted MSM, so take with a grain of salt for now. Funny this is being circulated like a week before the May anniversary in London, which H will supposedly attend. Stay tuned. Alledgedly, of course
Read last night that it was a “soft” announcement so it wouldn’t cause too much fuss. Also read that Harold was furious about it. All the news outlets are pushing this.

Tindall has never been in the military so outside of sport rehabilitation, it is an interesting choice to give him the job.

It is all over the internet - Mike Tindall to “replace” Harold at Invictus, to detoxify things - have not seen confirmation in trusted MSM, so take with a grain of salt for now. Funny this is being circulated like a week before the May anniversary in London, which H will supposedly attend. Stay tuned. Alledgedly, of course
If it's true, Mike would be a wonderful representative for Invictus and its competitors, despite not having served in the military. He would definitely represent the sports aspect, and he would seem to be able to connect with the Invictus athletes - and make it about them, not about himself. MUCH better than Hazbeen and MEagain swanning about in poorly fitted outfits.

If it's true, Mike would be a wonderful representative for Invictus and its competitors, despite not having served in the military. He would definitely represent the sports aspect, and he would seem to be able to connect with the Invictus athletes - and make it about them, not about himself. MUCH better than Hazbeen and MEagain swanning about in poorly fitted outfits.
And you wouldn’t get Zara marching with the athletes.

Tindall has never been in the military so outside of sport rehabilitation, it is an interesting choice to give him the job.
They can count on Tindall to be respectful and put the accomplishments of the athletes first, above his own interests. That is far more important than having military service in his background.

They need to put the focus of the competition back on those participating. The future survival of the event hangs in the balance. Harry and Meghan’s look-at-us show has cheapened it and it is in danger of becoming a joke.

Read last night that it was a “soft” announcement so it wouldn’t cause too much fuss. Also read that Harold was furious about it. All the news outlets are pushing this.

Zara and Mike participated in wheelchair basketball when Invictus was in London, and he is a sports figure.
PS and … BRF members scarcely have any military experience anymore.