Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

1685150966130.png

Diana’s Aquamarine Ring: For a state dinner on October 25 at the royal residence in Nuku’alofa, Tonga, Meghan wore a diamond bracelet and a favorite pair of earrings, the Snowflake Snowstorm design by Birks, with an aquamarine ring that belonged to the late Diana, Princess of Wales. (More on the ring from our earlier post here!)

Maybe it’s the darts?

View attachment 5790588

ETA: did the Getty photographer clean up the top?
Who is the woman in green right behind Meghan, who is practically pressed up against her back? That is as bad a look as Meghan pressing her feet together to either hide a bunion or try to appear slimmer.

She must have some understanding of how mocked and ridiculed she is, no?
Narcs usually know they are mocked - but they do not accept it. They will blame it on other people not being sympathetic to their hardship. Nothing to do with their behaviour. No, sirree, they are PERFECT.
Why does she never wear correct underwear? Her…um… headlights are clearly showing.
I must remember this! I couldn't find a suitable word for you-know-what.
Probably on purpose for more attention
:faint:
Maybe it’s the darts?

View attachment 5790588

ETA: did the Getty photographer clean up the top?
It sure looks to me like it was touched up. But yes, I agree that it might be the darts. This dress looks better fitted than some of the atrocities she wears. The darts should not have puckered like that, unless she took a larger size to fit her waist, so they had to try to take in the excess fabric around the boobs.
The back view - note the shoes (same ones Kate and Rose wore at coronation festivities)

View attachment 5790609
I find this image viscerally unpleasing. Can't decide if it's because she looks rumpled or because her gait is unladylike.

Never seen this white outfit before. One of the comments posted a pic of the designer's dress image and it is for statuesque slim women. Oops, forgot that that's how Zed thinks she is built :rolleyes:
I hadn’t seen this picture before either and I my first thought was that she was appearing at some event tonight and cosplaying the white Coronation dress of the Windsor women.

The back of the dress looks really awful

Why does she never wear correct underwear? Her…um… headlights are clearly showing.
Ohhh, but she perhaps thinks that’s a positive thing!
You have not seen the newest insanity? Injections for headlights? No? Well, then, here ya go:

Good comments! This video was linked in the comments. Clearly analyzes how their arrival and departure was set up.

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

H&M don't have a real life, how awful to be that calculated and full of gimme, gimme, gimme all the time. Must be exhausting.

Southpark was right. There's no inner-life for her.

I know people are caring about Harry because of his childhood trauma. No one seems give a fig for Madonna's mother dying aged 6 or other celebs that display disturbing signs of attention seeking. I think we all need to show H some well-meaning tough-love, he's been babied for far too long. He's not (almost) 13 now.

Please allow him grow-up and don't blame Megs for everything. He is not her slave or prisoner. He's an idiot and he hates all of the people feeling sorry for him because he loves his new life (apparently). No excuses for Harry, he is equally as horrible and low-rent as she is.

Ohhh, but she perhaps thinks that’s a positive thing!
You have not seen the newest insanity? Injections for headlights? No? Well, then, here ya go:

I suspect she does indeed think it’s a positive thing and won’t be surprised if she used a nipple enhancer to get the look.

IMG_4058.jpeg
IMG_4060.jpeg

H&M don't have a real life, how awful to be that calculated and full of gimme, gimme, gimme all the time. Must be exhausting.

Southpark was right. There's no inner-life for her.

I know people are caring about Harry because of his childhood trauma. No one seems give a fig for Madonna's mother dying aged 6 or other celebs that display disturbing signs of attention seeking. I think we all need to show H some well-meaning tough-love, he's been babied for far too long. He's not (almost) 13 now.

Please allow him grow-up and don't blame Megs for everything. He is not her slave or prisoner. He's an idiot and he hates all of the people feeling sorry for him because he loves his new life (apparently). No excuses for Harry, he is equally as horrible and low-rent as she is.
I wonder how H would have turned out if he had been treated more like others who were "spares"
Why did everyone apparently feel so badly that his brother was the heir and he wasn't? That had been going on for centuries.