Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I'm trying to decide between :lol: or :cray:

Is anyone of you the unnamed woman? :mad: Please come forward!

Describing the lead-up to her 2018 wedding to Prince Harry, the Duchess said: “Just a few days before my wedding, a very, very influential and inspiring woman - who for her own privacy I won't share who [it] was with you - but she said to me, I know that your life is changing but please don't give up your activism. Don't give up because it means so much to women and girls.
“And I kept doing the work for women and girls because it matters, yes, but also because she encouraged me to do so and the collective voice of all of us telling each other.”
The Duchess did not name the woman.

Hmmmm remember the lie/misrepresentation/faulty memory of getting married three days earlier ?
The cheerleading by THE POWERFUL WOMAN could be her warped memory from any conversation, even with QEII, recollections may vary

PS since when are the recommendations of a bigwig ALWAYS the right thing to do ? Does Elon or Michelle get it right all the time?

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide between :lol: or :cray:

Is anyone of you the unnamed woman? :mad: Please come forward!

Describing the lead-up to her 2018 wedding to Prince Harry, the Duchess said: “Just a few days before my wedding, a very, very influential and inspiring woman - who for her own privacy I won't share who [it] was with you - but she said to me, I know that your life is changing but please don't give up your activism. Don't give up because it means so much to women and girls.
“And I kept doing the work for women and girls because it matters, yes, but also because she encouraged me to do so and the collective voice of all of us telling each other.”
The Duchess did not name the woman.

So, it's her imaginary friend Mary?

Un
interesting - this woman claims to have been defending Meghan for against the media for years before she knew her. so there was an issue with Meghan being picked on before Harry? right
Unless they watched Suits no one had ever heard of her before Harry. I guess only a true friend would support her BS narrative. :rolleyes: