Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I read “Sustainable Markels Initiative” :eek:

Oh yes, he rolled this out last year at Davos. Wild guess where H&M get their money?

Like much of what they do it could backfire. It will be such a huge contrast between seeming happiness and morphing into whiny discontent, and will spotlight their extravagant display of hypocrisy since we know now that from very early on they were plotting to exit.

Aka: rebranding.
Overheard at Monteshito: Remember when you loved us? We are still the same and still here for you. We are still beloved family of the BRF. Just forget what we said in that interview.

Ouch! This isn't going to go down well in chez Harkle

Nice pic, but I think posting it could backfire on them, with more people calling for PC to step aside in favor of William when the Queen dies. PC looks like a feeble little old man next to his strapping young son. Not sure if that's an image they want to project...or do they? Hmm....

Nice pic, but I think posting it could backfire on them, with more people calling for PC to step aside in favor of William when the Queen dies. PC looks like a feeble little old man next to his strapping young son. Not sure if that's an image they want to project...or do they? Hmm....
I was thinking that too.....he's not really that old but in that pic compared to Will he does look kinda weak

For Meghan to date somebody for 7 years and then marry them sounds like she "gave up" trying to find somebody even more rich and famous. Then what? Her job began earning her decent money so she figures she's more marketable? She's a user. The eyes she had for William are recalculating for a billionaire, but Harry will do as long as she can pimp his notoriety into more paydays. She'll line her pockets more and more as the kids get older. and more independent. As Harry becomes even more of an embarrassment/dope and the deals slow down, poof! Off Meghan goes! To greener pastures. We've seen this movie before.
According to some folks who know that past history, the whole spiel with Trevor was ALL about HIM getting her parts, after all .. he's a Producer, so she figured that he would put HER into some A-list films. Well, that didn't happen .. and then Suits came along and she didn't need HIM anymore .. 'MARKLED'!!!