Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Oh, I agree. All those sets of twins, but why do so many actresses need IVF?

Two reasons come to my mind...first, some are having kids really late, like in their mid to late 40s, and conceiving naturally at that age is a gamble. And then a lab baby takes out a lot of risks and uncertainty because they select the healthy embryos. I follow this derm from NYC and she shared she had in-vitro after one or two miscarriages and learned that out of ten embryos only three were fine while the others had massive genetic defects. So had she gotten pregnant naturally there would have been a lot more miscarriages for her.

Two reasons come to my mind...first, some are having kids really late, like in their mid to late 40s, and conceiving naturally at that age is a gamble. And then a lab baby takes out a lot of risks and uncertainty because they select the healthy embryos. I follow this derm from NYC and she shared she had in-vitro after one or two miscarriages and learned that out of ten embryos only three were fine while the others had massive genetic defects. So had she gotten pregnant naturally there would have been a lot more miscarriages for her.
I had a colleague with 3 kids who told me that in between each pregnancy, she would have one or two miscarriages. And those are only the ones she was sure were miscarriages. Sometimes she would miss a period, but then have a very heavy period a few weeks later off-cycle. She suspected that they were also embryos that were not viable.

But also...I don't think you can rent the Kardashians, and have you seen their Instas? I like them (minus doormat Khloe with her ill-mannered little brat) but those pictures often look like advertisements for adult entertainment these days.

ETA: never mind, I missed the did it say Z list. I guess at the K's salary class nobody would read it as an offer haha.
:lol: When I read that H's wife wanted to write books for adults, my first thought was sleaze.

MM be like to Harry:
(Since you all write poetry so good imma copy this but credit it to singer)

More More More (Andrea True Connection)

Ooh, how do you like your love?
But if you want to know
How I really feel
Get the cameras rolling
Get the action going
Baby you know my love for you is real
Take me where you want to
Me and my heart you steal
More, more, more
How do you like it? How do you like it?
More, more, more
More, more, more
But if you want to know
How I really feel
Just get the cameras rolling
Get the action going
Baby you know my love for you is real
So take me where you want to
Me and my heart you steal
More, more, more
More, more, more
More, more, more
How do you like it? How do you like your love?
But if you want to know
How I really feel
Get the cameras rolling
Get the action going
More, more, more
More, more, more
More, more, more
More, more, more
More, more, more

:girlsigh:
1620267344934.png
The monarch, 95, was urged to instruct her lawyers to contact the publishers of Meghan's 40-page children's storybook to have the title of the former working royal blotted out. Meghan, 39, this week announced she had written a book to mark Archie's second birthday on Thursday. On the front cover the author's name is listed as "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex" - something which sent some royal fans into a frenzy given that she is no longer a working member of the Royal Family.

View attachment 5075889
The monarch, 95, was urged to instruct her lawyers to contact the publishers of Meghan's 40-page children's storybook to have the title of the former working royal blotted out. Meghan, 39, this week announced she had written a book to mark Archie's second birthday on Thursday. On the front cover the author's name is listed as "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex" - something which sent some royal fans into a frenzy given that she is no longer a working member of the Royal Family.

This better be true... more China breaks somewhere... Douchess forcing Douche to threaten his family with some dirty laundry she is going to make up...

View attachment 5075889

Oh, I REALLY wish the Queen would do this. The cover should say Meghan Markle, not DoS. She has NO right to use that anymore, the nerve!

View attachment 5075889

Would love to see the change, but Sarah did it, with the HRH! This is while she was married to Andrew. Her first book, below, published in 1995. Divorce in 1996.

1620269009146.jpeg

One of her stans defended the book and said MM was already a published author. And I searched and I searched. Finally, further down the comments trail, another stan said MM wrote a blog = published author. :whistle:
Thought they were claiming the cookbook as her own work.

I wouldn't mind so much if the poetry was better and not some half-a*sed haiku mutant. Yoda could write better poetry.

Your first point illustrates how completely self-absorbed Meghan was/is. Why in the world would a 35+year old woman need another woman to “reach out to her” or take her shopping? Meghan needs to stop expecting that everyone lives to make her life easy and take care of her own damn self.
  1. First, fixed this for you!
  2. Secondly, as a meghan-alo-maniac narcissist, of course she is going to expect that all the low-life minions "bow" to her and her demands!
  3. Unfortunately, her behavior (to some degree) is part-&-parcel of how spoiled she was from a fairly early age! Everything was given to her on a silver platter, that's why it just irks me that she tries to play the poor/disadvantaged card because she was anything but.

A Poem by Anon
Whose bench is that? I think I know.
Its owner is quite happy though.
Full of joy like a vivid rainbow,
I watch him laugh. I cry hello.

He gives his bench a shake,
And laughs until her belly aches.
The only other sound's the break,
Of distant waves and birds awake.

The bench is love, boy and deep,
But he has promises to keep,
After cake and lots of sleep.
Sweet dreams come to him cheap.

He rises from his gentle bed,
With thoughts of kittens in his head,
He eats his jam with lots of bread.
Ready for the day ahead.

With thanks to the poet, Robert Frost, for the underlying structure.
Please note: This poem was created with our quick poem generator, so results are fairly basic.

A haiku for you — note the auto-praise [Enid seems out of sorts tho]:

Bench - A Haiku

by Anonymous
Pleasant summertime
An optical, clear bench squeaks
after the children

Auto Praise for Bench - A Haiku
"The juxtaposition of bench and children is truly inspired."
- The Daily Tale
"I don't like short poems. So why am I reviewing a haiku, you may wonder? Well, I liked the title - 'Bench'. It went down hill from there."
- Enid Kibbler
"Amazing how so few words can set a scene so perfectly. I close my eyes and all I can see is the pleasant summertime."
- Hit the Spoof
"I felt that I was a bench. It was spooky. I hope to read more by Anonymous. Perhaps next time, something longer."
- Zob Gloop
"I've always wanted to write a haiku about a bench. I can't belive Anonymous has beaten me to it."
- Betty Borison
"Pleasant summertime is a popular first line for a haiku. It's incredible how much diversity can be achieved with those final lines."