Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I don't risk guessing, I'm not a body language expert. If you would like learning about body language, the article below has a couple of examples. I'm stuck on the "Enthusiastic Gesture" and "Demure Pose", I would never have guessed those. Though, I did very well on the "Admiring Gaze". :nuts:

View attachment 4999516
“Dominant alpha role?!” Ha ha :biggrin: surely they must have meant to put that under M’s photo?

Well, she finally broke me. I had to unfollow Elizabeth Holmes after this. How can she seriously type this after all the “sources” MM uses daily to drop info?

View attachment 4999494
Why doesn't she ask Harry "what would Diana make of all of this?", seeing as how HE'S the one that's turned his back on his family? Or is she implying Diana would be thrilled at Harry trying to take down the BRF, seeing as how there was no love lost there?

I don't risk guessing, I'm not a body language expert. If you would like learning about body language, the article below has a couple of examples. I'm stuck on the "Enthusiastic Gesture" and "Demure Pose", I would never have guessed those. Though, I did very well on the "Admiring Gaze". :nuts:

View attachment 4999516
I don't know...that "admiring gaze" looks more like how my Malamute would stalk an unsuspecting bird or bunny!

And "Dominant Alpha Role"? He's slumped over. :P What body language "expert" came up with these LOL?

View attachment 4999516
First pic - Meghan, “you’re doing good, keep going”.
Second pic - Meghan, in exasperation, “well, you tried”

The US has numerous charities that serve the same function as Chas’. Why would we want another one, especially with our dollars stretched thin? Why is Chas shilling for pounds on our side of the pond? Hmmmm.
I would think that Charles's Trust is reputable, but unfortunately, there are many charities, foundation... that are questionable. Articles like the on below about a church/foundation, apparently in the Montecito area, are making me very uncomfortable. We must check all these charities, foundations... before writing a check or using a cc, particularly now that our dollars are stretched so thin.

can you imagine? we "regular" people who wear our clothing many times and pay much less for them, are supposed to be impressed by her wearing a dress twice? this is just crazy. who do they think they're kidding?

Hell, I've got a pair of ordinary sweatpants I've been wearing at least once a week since Covid started. Give me a friggin' Nobel Prize for conservation of resources. I'll show Meghan how it's done! :lol:

I would think that Charles's Trust is reputable, but unfortunately, there are many charities, foundation... that are questionable. Articles like the on below about a church/foundation, apparently in the Montecito area, are making me very uncomfortable. We must check all these charities, foundations... before writing a check or using a cc, particularly now that our dollars are stretched so thin.

couple of grifters...if katy has any sense she would be embarassed to have them as parents