Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

With Prince Harry at the studios of Reprezent 107.3 FM in Brixton in a £600 coat by Smythe, Burberry trousers and a £45 sweater by high street giant Marks & Spencer.
View attachment 3929322
View attachment 3929325

I like the style of coat on her much better than the wrap style. It is so much less bulky, and I like the length. I would have liked a colorful scarf better, but overall I like this look a lot.

ETA: Added bonus that their outfits look great together, too!

Reactions: Coconuts40
I like her hair up, especially as it looks as though she decided last minute "mmm I think I'll put my hair up" Also I really liked as she walked in she turned to the crowd and giggled and put her hand over her mouth.

I love the grey coat. I also like the way she paired it with a scarf of similar color. Overall, a very stylish appearance that included some refreshing bohemian details as well (the way she tied the scarf, the hairstyle).

I like a messy bun, but I would love to see her keep the hair out of her face. It seems her hair grows like mine, straight forward. Without heavy duty product or pins, mine will be hanging down the front of my face.

MM is forever tucking it back and pushing it out of her face from the few appearances I've seen. Find a hair pin, pretty please. :smile:

Hmmm, I don't like this look.
Ok I am being a bit picky here - I find her posture is not great as she hunches over; and with the wide shoulder pads in the coat, her posture is just off. I feel as if her coats are the wrong choice for her frame and I feel her coats wear her instead of her wearing the coats. Her black trousers and top look beautiful, and she really is extremely beautiful and very photogenic!!

Reactions: daisychainz
I read more into that. he may be cold and warming his hands in his pockets. she - on the other hand - seems to search for something to comfort herself in that new situation she is in. she holds him to not get lost, he is familiar with the situation, he is more calm. she is not comfortable.

image-jpeg.3915320

that's a strange photo.
Harry and Meghan look shy while William and Kate seem more confident nowadays (since Meghan is there? alike "I'm a big sister now, I am so proud of my baby and so confident"?)

I'm in the minority but I love Kate's coat! It even looks like it has some sparkle to it. :tup: Who's it by? Any ID? Meghan on the other hand looks like a hot mess. Looks like that coat is wearing her instead of the other way around. And that hat looks ridiculous on her.

Reactions: daisychainz
Hmmm, I don't like this look.
Ok I am being a bit picky here - I find her posture is not great as she hunches over; and with the wide shoulder pads in the coat, her posture is just off. I feel as if her coats are the wrong choice for her frame and I feel her coats wear her instead of her wearing the coats. Her black trousers and top look beautiful, and she really is extremely beautiful and very photogenic!!
I agree. On the whole her outfit is so much better than the previous ones, but her coat choices are quite puzzling. She is a taller woman (5'7"), yet when she wears these coats they appear to dwarf her, and she looks significantly shorter and chubbier than she really is. It is fascinating to see her style go from Hollywood to new royal, because she seemed to dress far better for her body type and frame for Hollywood shows and events. Maybe her coats should hit more near the waist or hip, because her proportions just seem off.