Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

That’s funny when it happens isn’t it. A couple of years ago my ex hubby wanted to get my Mum a little gift and as she loves her lipsticks I brought him to the Dior concession. I chose one and he reached into his wallet and withdrew a £5 note. I smirked to myself and noted the salespersons smile too then she said that will be £34 please sir. He said “how much” and “for a lipstick” and kept looking at me incredulous.

Another time she admired an ornamental sheep in the gardening centre and I whispered at him “just put in the trolley, it will be a nice surprise”. When we got to the checkout he was calling me quietly but insistently and whispered “that sheep is £70” and I hissed back “shut up and pay”. Then I heard him asking if they had a recovery room.

Men :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Lord, I am your husband!!! I see chips and get incredulous and think no way I’m paying $7.00 for a bloody bucket of chips, but you’ve made me realise I’m living in the midset of 30 years ago lol. We are as pathetic as each other :biggrin:

I keep seeing everywhere that KC extended an olive branch to H&M by referencing his love for them. We all know you can love the sinner but not the sin.

But this first speech was a very important one and if it was an olive branch why then reference his new life overseas. You would just omit that part of it if it was an olive branch.

I’ve returned to my original opinion that he does not want those two back and for the public to acknowledge that anything that happens during the funeral period is protocol but temporary and to bear with him.

Charles will always be Harry's father, however, in all respects that speech was to reassure us he was the King first and foremost, and until the dies (and the Head of the Church of England). He wanted to put to bed a lot of speculative nonsense that had been written about him.

He wrote that speech a while ago, but I think the :wave: to H & M was a line drawn under. It really was a "I wish you the best, maybe we'll do lunch sometime, see ya"

Charles will always be Harry's father, however, in all respects that speech was to reassure us he was the King first and foremost, and until the dies (and the Head of the Church of England). He wanted to put to bed a lot of speculative nonsense that had been written about him.

He wrote that speech a while ago, but I think the :wave: to H & M was a line drawn under. It really was a "I wish you the best, maybe we'll do lunch sometime, see ya"
Hope so. I think if Meg (allegedly) wrote Charles a letter, and requested a face to face meeting, and didn’t get either, it’s a pretty clear message.

Oh Lord, I am your husband!!! I see chips and get incredulous and think no way I’m paying $7.00 for a bloody bucket of chips, but you’ve made me realise I’m living in the midset of 30 years ago lol. We are as pathetic as each other :biggrin:

Lolololol he did the same with a crepe, squealed “£5.50 for a bit of flour and an egg, sure I’ll go home and make one”.

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I was a child when we got the Euro and I still convert to D-Mark and get mad how expensive stuff is :lol:

however, in all respects that speech was to reassure us he was the King first and foremost, and until the dies (and the Head of the Church of England). He wanted to put to bed a lot of speculative nonsense that had been written about him.
So true. If he (and PW) wants the monarchy as an institution to continue, he needs to make this distinction: like a privately, family-owned company that goes public. Not everything is truly yours anymore.

However, this point is what the sugars (and MM and H) don’t understand and therefore they keep on harping on baseless things such as racism, etc.