Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

During her conversation with the Whiner on the Today show Hoda, with a “ha-ha” tone, asked him if Archie has any of his cheekiness. He replied yes and he would try to keep it because “the cheekiness is something that helps keep you alive”. This from the emotionally stunted man who smeared his family in the Oprah interview about “generational” trauma.

This man will continue to rot and now the world can look forward to another one like him. He related as if it was funny how Archie often interrupted their Zoom calls, for example, so they would just end them. Wonder how their business partners view incidents like this?

I don't really care. I expect the one with the fully developed brain to keep the upper hand without violence.

Ugh, this breaks me heart. I don't doubt the child is horrible to be around (and mind you, I am not a kids' person, I completely lack the "OMG so cute" reaction to most things they do, and I have no patience for their antics) but it also sounds like he got the short stick somehow. Also I truly believe - childless here, so take with a grain of salt - children and pets should not be labelled as demon spawn, problem dog etc. More often than not it's problem parents and pet owners, but say it often enough even under your breath and it will not only influence your attitude towards them but also get into their head.
I'm hoping when he starts school, he might learn some self-control through peer pressure. Like Diana with Harry, none of his family seems to be imposing discipline or even teaching him right from wrong. They just sigh. No consequences, no change in attitude. I also suspect ADHD, but I'm keeping that opinion to myself.

3 out of 4 look strong and knowing. The last one looks dumb (blank look in the eyes) but stubborn and insolent (tension in the lip and chin area).

I will say that was the year she had finally understood you don't attend somber occasions grinning like a lunatic and in the crop you can't see her coat was way too tight around the upper arms, so it could be worse....but I could have done without having to look at her at all.

Well said:heart:
She was something different in an ocean of sameness. For almost every function, she showed up looking like a lady, hair neatly styled, makeup properly applied, clothes neatly pressed, shoes polished, etc. H&M often look like they slept in those clothes [their nails look awful]. W&K haven’t always looked as polished as they are now, so it’s possible to improve. Kate proved at the Bond premiere that she has been holding back on us :cool: Charles, no to ‘it’ factor. Anne, yes.

To me, stunning is extremely impressive or attractive. It’s the “wow” we hear or say when someone steps out of the car. Diana almost always got a “wow”. As the stress of the divorce intensified, she lost a little bit of the glow but was still a ’ wow’ imo

ETA: in this hyped-up VVIP world, Diana would be getting double wow’s.
to start with, she was tall and slender (like Kate). I don't think she was extremely beautiful but in her later years she was very sophisticated. and she had that thing called charisma. maybe she was neurotic but she still came across as sincere in her love for her kids and her humanitarian work.
add her early death and that made her iconic

Are the Netfl*xes attending the Jubilee? 'No' seems to be winning so far. :popcorn:
1650895210714.png
  • Buckingham Palace said to have promised Sussexes full armed security at events
  • But Harry is still said to be undecided on whether to jet in with his family in June
  • Duke of Sussex launched High Court battle with UK police over security in 2022
  • Meeting with the Queen in secret before Invictus may have led to breakthrough
Despite the reassurances from his British family, when asked about whether he would attend he said last week: 'I don't know'…

The SEG provides mobile armed protection to both royals and government ministers. This 'hybrid' model is now likely to be offered to Harry, Meghan and children, Archie, two, and, Lilibet, ten months, when visiting.

It would be funded by taxpayers as the Home Office have made clear that they cannot agree private financial arrangements with anyone receiving Met Police security.

Harry, 37, is taking legal action against the Home Office after being stripped of armed police protection. He says he does not feel safe under current security arrangements bringing his family to the UK and has offered to pay for British police bodyguards himself.

It came as D****d Tr**p urged the Queen to strip Prince Harry and Meghan Markle of all their royal titles as he described the Duke of Sussex as being 'whipped like no person I think I've ever seen' and 'led around by his nose'…

But Mr Tr**p told Mr Morgan: 'Harry is whipped - do you know the expression, whipped? I won't use the full expression. But Harry is whipped like no person I think I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of Meghan, I'm not a fan, and I wasn't right from the beginning. I think poor Harry is being led around by his nose.'

I'm with you. I feel like it’s a book about catty cat fights among women. I am sure it’s not stories about only these four women.
she was on the CBS Sunday morning show yesterday. Nothing new, basically talked about the queen who won't live forever, Charles being next. Said Harry walked away with nothing and she thinks William is sad he lost his brother, who was the only one who could tease him/take him down a peg.

During her conversation with the Whiner on the Today show Hoda, with a “ha-ha” tone, asked him if Archie has any of his cheekiness. He replied yes and he would try to keep it because “the cheekiness is something that helps keep you alive”. This from the emotionally stunted man who smeared his family in the Oprah interview about “generational” trauma.

This man will continue to rot and now the world can look forward to another one like him. He related as if it was funny how Archie often interrupted their Zoom calls, for example, so they would just end them. Wonder how their business partners view incidents like this?
and I wonder if that's true about archie interrupting calls....I would think the WIFE would have the help keep him under control when she is "working"