Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Sounds like they’re looking to move?

Happy new year everyone!

Maybe this is why they registered in the much more affordable Delaware :graucho:

If they can’t hack the competition in CA they might have a chance as real housewives of Wilmington.

Yep, it sounds about right. :lol:

Let’s not forget the 18-24 months before one dog got run over and the other became ‘too old’ to fly.

I wonder how long they’ve had those chickens for…. Perhaps the ‘treasured colleagues and employees’ will be invited to a grand feast of roast chickens served with their p45s.

Sounds like they’re looking to move?

Well, we know the neighbors will be happy! Apparently MM has been repeatedly whining to the HOA that security is inadequate and must be increased - all at the HOA’s expense, of course! I think they should take this chance to leave Calif. !!

My guesses -
— they were renters and the lease is almost up, so it’s ok for H&M to criticize the house (most selllers avoid criticizing their property b/c it lowers the sell price)
— they will be unhappy anywhere they live. H would be fine in jolly ole England, but MM will always feel like an outsider anywhere she goes. I’m sure the docs have a name for this.
— perhaps A doesn’t like his school or H&M dislike that he is treated like all the others. Ya kno, a royal deserves special attention.
— Malibu? Nah, as a DM commenter said, “heard there was a lovely home for sale on Chunga-Changa - nice and private” :biggrin:

They’ve gone from merchers to flippers. How pedestrian.
It has worked out very well for neighbor Ellen and her wife Portia de Rossi. Maybe MM thinks she and Harry can also score big by flipping mansions. Their other ventures appear to be pretty much dead in the water and the upkeep on that place is surely insane. Not to mention it's ostentatious and ugly.

Well, we know the neighbors will be happy! Apparently MM has been repeatedly whining to the HOA that security is inadequate and must be increased - all at the HOA’s expense, of course! I think they should take this chance to leave Calif. !!
Security only necessitated by their arrival. I'm sure their neighbors are thinking "Don't let the gate hit you on the way out".

Surprised this has not been posted here yet. It's unbelievable… I don't know the people involved. :shocked:

1641140636583.png