Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

He does seem (refreshingly) quiet compared to before, although he did come out with some stupid statement about their NYC trip as "Independent Royals". WTF is that??

Sorry, if they were taking money from Charles and had to b^tch about being cut off, no, they aren't independent. If they are 100% independent, then they should cough out all the money that came from Charles, the Sovereign Grant or any other BRF sources.

Money from/through their fakea^s Archewell, again, that's meant for charity but they probably pocket most of it instead of channelling it to the charities.

Unless they are putting in the hard work to make their moolah, I wouldn't consider these moochers independent. They can't even produce good contents for Spotify and Netflix to keep up their end of the business deals.

This is so wicked on so many levels.

Prince Harry Moves Past Royal Rift With New York Military Awards

Prince Harry will present awards to service members past and present in New York in a new U.S. military charm offensive on the eve of Veterans Day.

The Duke of Sussex will be the star guest at Intrepid Museum's inaugural Intrepid Valor Awards on Wednesday, November 10.

The 2021 Salute to Freedom Gala comes a day before Veterans Day in the U.S., known as Armistice Day in the U.K., and four days before the Royal Family will gather in London for Remembrance Sunday.

Harry was last year locked in a trans-Atlantic briefing war with the palace over commemorating the country's war dead.

The duke asked for a wreath to be laid on his behalf at The Cenotaph when Britain stopped to remember its fallen last November, but his request was declined on the basis he had quit royal duties.

Harry and Meghan were instead left making a personal visit to Los Angeles National Cemetery with their own photographer in tow.

The duke's star turn at the Salute to Freedom Gala ensures he has a formal and high profile function in service of the military community during the period when Britain and America pay tribute to those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

It is not yet clear whether he will try to also make it to Britain for Remembrance Sunday on November 14, particularly since New York is on the way to London from California.

However, this is not the first sign of a Prince Harry charm offensive with the U.S. military after an appearance for U.S. veterans earlier this month.

The duke joined a video call for competitors in the Warrior Games, whose Olympic-style tournament for wounded service personnel was canceled due to COVID.

He appeared alongside Jill ***** and said: "To see every single one of you here, with the pride on your faces, makes me incredibly happy to know how far you guys have come, the dark places that you have been to but where you are now stronger than ever before, no doubt, and that is partly if not mainly down to sport."

Newsweek Article with Video

We know Harry will be wearing his wire and bringing his personal videographer. Putting himself up on a literal pedestal and giving out awards (like he has a right to give them) to worthy vets is Netflix documentary gold.

We know Harry will be wearing his wire and bringing his personal videographer. Putting himself up on a literal pedestal and giving out awards (like he has a right to give them) to worthy vets is Netflix documentary gold.

The US Military deserves better than this fake-royal. Why did they ok this? Oh, wait, JB just loves Hazzie. Haaa, kinda says it all.
IMO

Hazzie will never be this:
1632879507441.jpeg

Last edited:
As the wife of a US veteran, this royally pi$$es me off. Pun intended.
WTF does he have to do with the US military? He squandered his UK military associations when the pissant escaped with Moaning Markle. He wants to figuratively step on more dead soldiers??
I'll ask hubby, who's also a vet what he thinks when he's free. He's playing his favourite PC game 'Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands' and mumbled something when I asked him a bit ago which means he didn't "hear" me. Besides, when he's playing, I only hear an occasional groan when a helicopter falls on him.:biggrin:

:flowers: Thank you @EverSoElusive for your #8 nickname, Marklenator. Pray tell how did you coin this nickname. Perchance is it Markle + Detonator = Marklenator? In any case, it's now on The List. :flowers:

More like Markle + Terminator = Marklenator because she markles people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for letting me participate in nicknaming the insufferable couple! You're the best :flowers:

The US Military deserves better than this fake-royal. Why did they ok this? Oh, wait, JB just loves Hazzie. Haaa, kinda says it all.
IMO

Hazzie will never be this:
View attachment 5208241

The awards are being given by the Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum in New York. Museums must be facing hard times getting visitors with Covid having kept them closed for many months. If nothing else having Harry there will get their event a lot of attention and hopefully for the museum, some customers.

No it still has the two smaller stones either side.
Although, ever since she changed the band on her engagement ring the stones look completely different too, it's so odd.
Even though the original ring wasn't something I would like, it was pretty, but the changes she made to it ruined that ring.
View attachment 5208125
What is that extra chain thing beside her Tank and Love bracelet? Anyone know?

That's the trick, to make it look effortless, and she's mastered it. But I'm sure a fair amount of effort does go into it. She radiates a sense of grace and ease that Meghan lacks despite her years in front of cameras.
That's because Methane's acting skills seem to have a narrow range from cute to hot N heavy. She missed the class when they discussed cool screen goddesses. I don't think being the next Grace Kelly was ever her ambition, except for the "marry a royal" part.

The only M I want associated with Bond is Judi Dench!

Reminds me of that silly rumour that Methane was being considered for a Bond role (as hot babe #101 who gets iced by the villain?)
Can you imagine if they attended a Bond premiere? Hazard would be badgering Barbara Broccoli the same way he badgered Bob Iger.

The only M I want associated with Bond is Judi Dench!

Reminds me of that silly rumour that Methane was being considered for a Bond role (as hot babe #101 who gets iced by the villain?)
Can you imagine if they attended a Bond premiere? Hazard would be badgering Barbara Broccoli the same way he badgered Bob Iger.
“She doesn’t mind being iced in the first pre-credit scene. And she does voiceovers too.” Hazard to Broccoli.