Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Yeah, yeah, he soooo hates being a Royal. Baller, indeed.
Seriously, we all knew he would never give up his privileges, nope, nay, never. What a hypocrite.

Members, who sign up for $4,500 (£3,250) a year and then pay another $3,450 per trip, are invited to exit the plane on their own private stairs before any other passenger, then are loaded into the back of their own SUV and driven to a private terminal where they get to collect their luggage and go through passport control in splendid isolation.

The PS website describes itself as 'a private airport experience' and says: 'PS reimagines the airport experience for the seasoned and discerning traveller.'

It is run by Gavin de Becker, who has been widely reported as running Harry and Meghan's security at their home in Montecito.

He is known as the 'bodyguard to the stars' and his discreet company is known to hire former staff from the Israeli secret service Mossad.

Perhaps Harry is learning that life without plodding Met Police protection officers is much more flashy – after all, PS guards have black wraparound glasses and conspicuous earpieces.

But then Harry is in a whole new world now. One of my LA sources describes him as a 'baller' – slang for those with great wealth who don't mind spending it.

She says he runs with a non-famous crowd of tech billionaires. 'He's not in with the showbiz lot as people would expect.

'Rather than spending time with Adele or James Corden, Harry and Meghan are hanging with the LA rich set: owners of big companies, jet-set types with private planes.

'He spends time in Malibu, Montecito and Beverly Hills.

'Harry seems really relaxed being the star in the room. He's usually the only famous person at the parties he goes to, and it seems to suit him that he's the one everyone flocks to.'

Yeah, yeah, he soooo hates being a Royal. Baller, indeed.
Seriously, we all knew he would never give up his privileges, nope, nay, never. What a hypocrite.

Members, who sign up for $4,500 (£3,250) a year and then pay another $3,450 per trip, are invited to exit the plane on their own private stairs before any other passenger, then are loaded into the back of their own SUV and driven to a private terminal where they get to collect their luggage and go through passport control in splendid isolation.

The PS website describes itself as 'a private airport experience' and says: 'PS reimagines the airport experience for the seasoned and discerning traveller.'

It is run by Gavin de Becker, who has been widely reported as running Harry and Meghan's security at their home in Montecito.

He is known as the 'bodyguard to the stars' and his discreet company is known to hire former staff from the Israeli secret service Mossad.

Perhaps Harry is learning that life without plodding Met Police protection officers is much more flashy – after all, PS guards have black wraparound glasses and conspicuous earpieces.

But then Harry is in a whole new world now. One of my LA sources describes him as a 'baller' – slang for those with great wealth who don't mind spending it.

She says he runs with a non-famous crowd of tech billionaires. 'He's not in with the showbiz lot as people would expect.

'Rather than spending time with Adele or James Corden, Harry and Meghan are hanging with the LA rich set: owners of big companies, jet-set types with private planes.

'He spends time in Malibu, Montecito and Beverly Hills.

'Harry seems really relaxed being the star in the room. He's usually the only famous person at the parties he goes to, and it seems to suit him that he's the one everyone flocks to.'

this smells like M and H PR… trying to drum up business with tech billionaires since Hollywood rejected them. Putting out feelers looking for invites to parties etc.

Priyanka annoys me because she trashed the other high school in my hometown claiming she received racist bullying. My hometown is extremely progressive and I have my doubts. Reminds me of someone else we know.

I read about her affairs with married men in Bollywood before she went to the US (apparently became persona non grata due to the affairs), so don’t have a high opinion of her.

• Love
Reactions: CarryOn2020
Wow! Let's give the woman some support.

I would definitely buy that book and I look forward to reading it.

I was a bit worried it would be only fuelled by frustration against a woman that could 'pass', but it seems it'll be thoughtful, very well informed, balanced and insightful through personal experience.

Wow! Let's give the woman some support.

I applaud this brave black woman who’s calling out Meghan for wearing blackface when she desires.

So many biracials have embraced both their black and white sides with no discrimination or disrespect. Meghan hasn’t.

I would definitely buy that book and I look forward to reading it.

I was a bit worried it would be only fuelled by frustration against a woman that could 'pass', but it seems it'll be thoughtful, very well informed, balanced and insightful through personal experience.
I was a tad taken aback by one of the comments. The would-be author is from Zimbabwe. The comment dismisses what the author plans to write about, and said that African blacks have no idea of what American blacks face. I read it as claiming that American blacks experience greater racism and thus know more about racism than African blacks.