Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
doll... This is amaze. You need to add a hair toss and nail check to this.

It's the hair. This dress is meant to say something different. Fresh, flirty, whatever. Morticia would not wear this, and with those extensions Meghan should not either. The dress is adorable and perfect for my imaginary garden party life, not couch-sitting with my depressed frumpy (clothing-budget-spent-all-on-me) husband.
Morticia--yes! You hit it right on the nail.

The extensions are absolutely dreadful but I imagine she thinks they make her look like a high school ingenue. And the comparison made earlier to KK--the trout pout is nearly here.

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
So, nobody on earth could have possibly imagined that these two would have their patronages taken away? Nobody? This has been discussed For.Ever. Oprah, and the Markles for that matter, would be well served to pop in here from time to time and get with the program.
I'm almost tempted to send her that article that noted that the Queen was about 'service' yet Markle is about 'self-service', but then again, would she even care at this point if she has been persuing them for the last few years re: interview.

marietouchet

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
au delà des cinq mers
LOL
Ironically I think he is trying to look more dominant because he was told to do that
I noticed on the podcst he talked quite a bit. I thought maybe because someone on their team decided he is the royal and is liked better by the public
I would not like to be the PR guru who suggested she take a submissive stance, bet he/she had a lot of convincing to do

Chloe302225

Dec 7, 2012
I have no clue. My brain obviously doesn't work in their twisted ways. They will have their reasons, as of yet they are unknown to the public.
I think they wanted their interview to coincide with Commonwealth Day which I think is either the first or second Monday in March every year. It also was the last day they performed their Royal duties (green cape day). I guess the interview was set to be aired on the 1 year mark they chose to runaway like thieves in the night for dramatic effect.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
Has she had that one-stitch eye PS that a certain former First L*** may have had to create a tilt/cat eye? The lips are just blown up, awful.
That one-stitch cat eye, upsweep, whatever it is called, is everywhere, isn't it. Suddenly everyone is looking like Joan Rivers, who was a visionary it seems, but who at the time realized? lol

marietouchet

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
au delà des cinq mers

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I think they wanted their interview to coincide with Commonwealth Day which I think is either the first or second Monday in March every year. It also was the last day they performed their Royal duties (green cape day). I guess the interview was set to be aired on the 1 year mark they chose to runaway like thieves in the night for dramatic effect.
This makes sense to me, but .. wait .. I thought Meghan didn't know "anything" about the Commonwealth -OR- is it that now that she married into the BRF, yes .. she wants to "compete" with that coverage?!?! See, this is when I say Harry is complicit in this .. he knows PERFECTLY well when this event takes place so .. was it HIS idea or HER idea??? Personally, I think she is still driving the bus, but he is going along with it for sure!

In regards to that fluff piece about "body language" .. SERIOUSLY???? What utter crap-oh-la!

Lodpah

Dec 10, 2015
BBC says no

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's Oprah Interview Sparks U.K. Bidding War - Variety

Lol her PR is really trying hard. Optics, I tell you, it's optics. It's like someone offers an item and they proclaim loudly, ONLY ONE LEFT, COME GET IT BEFORE IT'S ALL GONE. This just proves, in my opinion, there's absolutely very little interest in them due to their litigious nature and papers, although can be arch enemies, still protect their freedom of speech in journalism (well . . . at least for the credible ones).

CarryOn2020

Laissez les bons temp rouler
Mar 28, 2020
Imagine those calls:

BBC - no, please no :wtf:
ITV - absolutely not :cursing:
Channel 4 - pass, hard pass :yucky:
Sky 1 - hell no :mad:
QVC - doesn’t fit our programming/brand, thanks anyway :flowers:
LFC TV - who? what? Oh, no, never, nay. :confused1:
All the rest - straight to voicemail :sleepy:
BBC - #%^*, why? This isn’t fair :crybaby: