Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Wow, who would've thought that #6 would or should receive the same perks as #2 in line to the throne. MM & JCMH never cease to amaze. They are so jealous. :sad::sad::sad:
W and K must get quite a few perks to make H and M so jealous. I guess M's reported $500,000 wardrobe allowance doesn't buy much these days and pales by comparison to some of Kate's perks. M should have done her BRF protocol homework before marrying H.:giggle:

Uggh .. and you and I both know (living in the LA area) that she was not even CLOSE to the Rodney King riots! Did she see it on TV? .. yes, very likely .. but it's just hard for me to believe that she "suffered" so badly here given her Woodland Hills (Country Club area) house, private school education, great University education, multiple Plastic Surgeries, etc. -- heck, she likely had it better than many other folks!
Well, I WAS living in South Central during the Rodney King riots and it was absolutely terrifying. I've seen lots of awful things on TV, and to compare watching something to actually being in the midst of it is not the same. She was what? 11 at the time of the riots? She was so woke even back then that she had her finger on the pulse at that early age? I call BS. I may have to take a break from this thread simply because everything I read she says pi$$es me off more and more.

Well, I WAS living in South Central during the Rodney King riots and it was absolutely terrifying. I've seen lots of awful things on TV, and to compare watching something to actually being in the midst of it is not the same. She was what? 11 at the time of the riots? She was so woke even back then that she had her finger on the pulse at that early age? I call BS. I may have to take a break from this thread simply because everything I read she says pi$$es me off more and more.
I understand...It's difficult to focus on all our good fortunes during this damn pandemic. Sometimes I get so angry when reading about this ungrateful, selfish and oh-woe-is-me, rich, little, little madam... But on reflection, I'm thankful for being just plain me, lucky to be alive with my husband, and puppy.

omg, purseinsanity, so true!

Always thought of myself as an extremely compassionate person until a few events occurred that were life-changing <ie terrifying> and I realized that regardless of an individual's depth of natural compassion there are some events in life that are so forceful that to fully comprehend them, they must be experienced directly.

Wars, rioting mobs, terrorism, random acts of violence, even forceful natural events such as hurricanes, tsunamis, etc. are the types of events of which I write.

Hey Meghan Markle, stop hitching your gold-digging wagon to every issue du jour!

What will you remember next? JFK's assassination? Maybe you were MM@Kent State too? MM@Silicon Valley w/Sergy & Larry? Ummm, wait for it....MM@The Fall of the BRF 2020!!! Absolutely terrifying. Got it.

Uggh .. and you and I both know (living in the LA area) that she was not even CLOSE to the Rodney King riots! Did she see it on TV? .. yes, very likely .. but it's just hard for me to believe that she "suffered" so badly here given her Woodland Hills (Country Club area) house, private school education, great University education, multiple Plastic Surgeries, etc. -- heck, she likely had it better than many other folks!

I'm too young to remember what it was like after the riots specifically... but was it similar to the recent civil unrest with George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, etc? I COULD understand it if she meant it was an unsettling period for everyone, even if you weren't literally there. It's been pretty emotionally rough lately, and I live far far far away from where those events took place.

I'm too young to remember what it was like after the riots specifically... but was it similar to the recent civil unrest with George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, etc? I COULD understand it if she meant it was an unsettling period for everyone, even if you weren't literally there. It's been pretty emotionally rough lately, and I live far far far away from where those events took place.
I can understand that. It's just that when it comes to MM, she's so disingenuous that it's hard to imagine her feeling "unsettled" about anything that doesn't directly affect her.

They just did.

They are blaming Will and Kate.
Yes I’m aware they are, my comments were in the context of the discussion here blaming Prince Philip and other elderly members of the Royal Family for not wading in. Quite why a very old man in frail health should be held to task over this mess baffles me.

So having tested the waters and been roundly ridiculed MM is now hotly denying reports she ever intended to run for high office :lol: There’s a pattern here isn’t there?
What next? I wonder, in this her oh so “purposeful life” - time to roll out that line of Archie merch maybe? Start a few bump rumours perhaps? Girls gotta stay “relevant“ don’t you know...

W and K must get quite a few perks to make H and M so jealous. I guess M's reported $500,000 wardrobe allowance doesn't buy much these days and pales by comparison to some of Kate's perks. M should have done her BRF protocol homework before marrying H.:giggle:

But it's a well-known fact Charles upped both their general allowance and Meghan's frivolous clothes allowance when they first got married to set them up and also paid for furnishing Frogmore. That year at least they received way more money than the future king who was three children. Also I don't think Kate has ever spent nearly a million bucks in clothes in less than a year.

But she has been said she SAW them (and conventiently forgot to mention "on TV", making it sound like she was right there which is highly unlikely as CeeJay pointed out because she didn't live close back then). Twisting the truth to make herself more important than she is really, which is a well-known pattern with her.

Yes I’m aware they are, my comments were in the context of the discussion here blaming Prince Philip and other elderly members of the Royal Family for not wading in. Quite why a very old man in frail health should be held to task over this mess baffles me.

Please stop entertaining this. I did not blame anyone (and if we want to be nitpicky, also never mentioned anyone else whatsoever), I merely stated a younger, more energetic and more impatient Philip wouldn't have held back because his temperament was well known.

But it's a well-known fact Charles upped both their general allowance and Meghan's frivolous clothes allowance when they first got married to set them up and also paid for furnishing Frogmore. That year at least they received way more money than the future king who was three children. Also I don't think Kate has ever spent nearly a million bucks in clothes in less than a year.

And where are those clothes now?

Now that she prefers a more 'casual' and 'relaxed' style?

If she isn't wearing them to promote the United Kingdom anymore, the justification for having to wear (often French owned) labels, then are they are already in a landfill somewhere or just bing eaten by moths stuffed in a wardrobe at Frogmore?

Is her $1M+ 'Working' Royal wardrobe going to be returned to the people who paid for it?

Or can we expect to see the tailored items among the rails at Smart Works, an organisation that still boasts her as their Patron and has a whole page devoted to her?

Since I was one of the people who paid for her (and Frog Prince's) wardrobe I think I have a right to know.

Last edited:
Yes, you're right. I remember reading that K spent less on clothes than M. M probably received many perks and should be happy, since so many people are not nearly as lucky financially as she and H have been. M is never satisfied with what she has. She likely never compares herself to the average person, that's so beneath her. If she had done a little research on the RF, maybe she would have realized that she and H would never be equals to W and K. Therefore, she should be happy with all the blessings and perks she has. M being a narcissist, will never have this epiphany, I believe.

Last edited: