Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

"Meg had flown her hairdresser over from Paris for a hair practice and they needed the tiara."
It looks like their much anticipated biography is confirming many of the rumors about MM diva attitude. :rolleyes: Poor dear so much pain and suffering...
She flew a hairdresser to the UK from Paris for a 'hair practice' for that beyond basic hair-do she wore on the wedding day? The hair-do that looked like she just left a gym after a workout or yoga class? The hair-do that looked like she could have saved some money and done it herself because it was so basic? She NEEDED the tiara to practise that hair-do?!

9HAWnDi.gif

88980.gif

She flew a hairdresser to the UK from Paris for a 'hair practice' for that beyond basic hair-do she wore on the wedding day? The hair-do that looked like she just left a gym after a workout or yoga class? The hair-do that looked like she could have saved some money and done it herself because it was so basic? She NEEDED the tiara to practise that hair-do?!

9HAWnDi.gif

View attachment 4807217
You nailed it!

She flew a hairdresser from Paris to London.
Wow, now I know what "authentic travel" is, it's what makes MM happy.
If he had swum the Channel towing a small inflatable with his gear in it, that might have qualified as "authentic."

Jeez what was the Carbon Footprint of their wedding? There weren’t any hairdressers in London who are familiar with tiaras? What happened to the hairstylist that Amal introduced Meghan to?

Eta:

Last edited:
Harry isn’t the only one who can throw a tantrum. They deserve each other. I wonder what their day-to-day life is like. I bet it revolves around Harry struggling to please Meghan and Meghan being incapable of being pleased.
Well, it's a good thing that they will have money because that poor child is likely going to need a LOT of psychiatric help later on. God, I feel so bad for that poor child ..

Well, MM, looks like you were spot on in thinking that the new book would give the world a more accurate impression of you. Just too bad that it is confirming and expanding every awful thing written about you. Time to just go away, it is all getting very tiresome.

"Meghan Markle heartbreak: Duchess felt 'muted' while a senior member of the Royal Family
Finding Freedom may be seen by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex as a way to set the record straight on issues they were not able to speak for themselves...The level of details included in Finding Freedom has led many commentators to think Meghan and Harry may be two of the sources Mr Scobie and Ms Durand spoke to. "https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...latest-meghan-harry-book-finding-freedom-news

"Lady Colin Campbell insists her rather scathing book on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is more flattering than Finding Freedom ..."

We will be entertained for a long time.