Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

All the other women dressed so beautifully, - and she is in a bath towel :sunnies:
But, but, a decent size towel would have been just as appropriate and would have covered up her bony body much better. I can never fault her for how the good lord made her, but I sure can fault her for what she wears and for how she disrespect other cultures.

Dedicated to TW on this tour.

By Toots and the Maytals. Enjoy!

Yeah she's such a beautiful woman
And she has so many ugly men
And when she goes to the market place
She'd leave all character at home.
And she walks like a lady,
Acts like a lady, don't ask me why
And when she starts her conversation
Everyone of her friends would cry of shame
Beautiful woman, beautiful woman, beautiful woman
Will drive you crazy
Look here! Here come Billy
And he's one of her ugly men
He says 'hello friend'
Then I began to tell the story
About this beautiful woman that I have seen
Then Billy turns to me and says:
'Looks like every woman is the same'
Then I shake my head and say:
'No Billy, let me tell you, I can't believe
every woman could be the same'
Look here! Here comes good ole Sam
Comes to town, meets this girl, falls in love
And the girl keep driving him crazy
She just actin' like a lady for a short while
And she walks like a lady, acts like a lady
Don't ask me why
But I know that when she gets warmed up,
Then she gets started
Then she gets crazy
She'll take off every piece of her clothes in the street
Look here! Here comes good ole Sam
Comes to town, meets this girl, falls in love
And the girl keep driving him crazy
She just actin' like a lady for a short while
And she walks like a lady, acts like a lady
Don't ask me why
But I know that when she gets warmed up,
Then she gets started
Then she gets crazy
She'll take off every piece of her clothes in the street

No, Meghan, you aren’t channeling a young girl. No matter how desperately hard you try, 42 will never look like 20.

View attachment 5999164
To be fair...
judd apatow comedy GIF

The eyes...

Wonder if the meeting between The Duchess Of Disaster and the Nigerian lady that HGT mentions in the second half of this ever took place? PLEASE let there be a video! If it does take place (or already did), I would sell my soul to be a fly on the wall in that room!

(It looks like someone caught a glimpse of Megsy as she tried to gain entrance to the school building where the discussion was to take place and snapped a photo...)

far side - midvale school.jpg

She chose this backless, side-less, one-second-away-from-flashing-boobs, drab, too long, wrinkly, fugly dress to meet children in a school? During the day?

View attachment 5999009
View attachment 5999012
View attachment 5999065
View attachment 5999064
View attachment 5999066

View attachment 5999051
View attachment 5999054

Her fake tan & bronzer applying skills are comically bad.
Everything you can see from the front = patchy orange.
Everything you can see from the back = whiter than white.

She really has mastered the combination look of 1) being extremely uncomfortable/awkward while also 2) thriving and gloating because all attention is on her.
She looks like she’s doing the ultimate walk of shame and gone straight to a day event wearing what she had on the night before after pulling an all nighter

What a missed opportunity - Nigeria has some truly great designers and given Meghan’s rather high number of outfit changes every day and the press coverage she receives, she really could have put some of these designers on the map. I LOVE this dress from Lisa Folawiyo, as an example.

View attachment 5999615
The dress is pretty, but it may not flatter TW's real height imo.

For as self-absorbed as she is, why doesn't she do something about the lumpy fit?
Absolutely! The little girl doesn't look happy being a photo prop. Is Misan a member of the TW's squad?

People are not happy with the Harkles' visit.

Reactions: etudes
Just check out the school girls looking at the side of Meghan's body where the dress isn't. Even young girls know this is not appropriate. The very pretty girl on the end is channeling Tim Gunn and thinking "she needs to be eliminated for a poor fashion choice."

I don’t think the students were impressed with her outfit.

That video clip made me laugh out loud. Those kids were so underwhelmed and gave her serious shade as she flounced past them

I am struggling to understand her rationale for her wardrobe choices on this trip. Nigeria is split between Muslim/Christianity, but the cultural vibe does tend to be for people to dress more conservatively. They wear color and texture, but they cover up.

Yet, out of the outfits we've seen, most of them (except for that white suit) are sleeveless. Some backless and sleeveless. And one sleeveless with a slit up the side.

She's in Nigeria, a culture with a rich textile heritage, and she is wearing no color or monochrome outfits.

That dress. The one that wasn't hemmed? What is up with that?

She is showing blatant disrespect for the culture through these wardrobe choices and it shows just how naive she truly is about manners and being a good guest in another country.

I am baffled here. While I didn't expect much from her outfits, the goal seems to be to show off her yoga arms at the expense of so many better choices.

And the jewelry is mismatched and just weird.