Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

WTF she really ruins everything for him.

(Yes, one can argue he ruined it for himself, but he did it well enough for years without her)

Lol! Saying that they were upset because Meg didn’t know how to march is British understatement. It’s right along with “things getting too royal.” It doesn’t take much to look beneath the surface for what they really mean. Harry Markled himself with Invictus by allowing his wife to participate and take over things where she should have been a quiet bystander. He was fine with the organization when it was just him. I am not going to say this was misogyny because there are more women who were wounded than people realize.

Harry was furious when his patronages were taken from him. How he is going to react to being pushed aside by Invictus is going to be as bad or worse. This is his last vestige of military adjacency. I could almost feel sorry for him. Nah.

Oh, and Windsor Castle isn’t a B&B Harry. I actually think his people put this out only to reinforce his victimhood by the royals. He knows darn well he isn’t going to be allowed to stay there.

He does not do legwork type Invictus engagements ie the type behind the scenes to make it happen. or, at least, I assume his PR machine would have told us had he done that. He does the “for show” stuff only. Am puzzled at his going to Nigeria, I think this is Nigeria’s doing rather than Invictus.
PS and as to her doing “paid” engagements, OK, that is fair , she is a celebrity for hire, but the pay-for-hire is not a good look for a real charity ie Invictus. Hopefully, Nigeria, not Invictus is paying for this.
The Nigerian Generals invited him and will take care of his security. They want the games to give them respectability and make money. It’s a real reach as they only joined Invictus last year. Meghan is so desperate for a free trip of faux royaling?

The Nigerian Generals invited him and will take care of his security. They want the games to give them respectability and make money. It’s a real reach as they only joined Invictus last year. Meghan is so desperate for a free trip of faux royaling?
Yeah, there are several other countries that joined years earlier that haven’t had an opportunity to host the games yet. It’s not only a matter of wanting to host, they have to have the facilities and infrastructure in place to do it successfully. Harry doesn’t have a clue as to all that is needed and I know he doesn’t have the authority to make the decision himself. He and Meghan get to go on a junket on someone else’s dime. That’s all their trip represents.

Someone else has seen the light. Meghan’s list of friends is dwindling again. I bet Sophie didn’t receive strawberry jam in a bowl of lemons.

To know Meghan is to not love her. :lol:

Meghan Markle’s ‘dear friend’ Sophie Trudeau gives awkward 3-word response about their friendship​

Meghan Markle’s friendship with Sophie Grégoire Trudeau — the estranged wife of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau — appears to have hit the rocks.

The Duchess of Sussex, 42, once boasted about her close bond with Trudeau, referring to her as her “dear friend” whom she “absolutely adores.”

But when asked about her friendship with the royal, it appears as though the warm feeling isn’t quite as mutual.

“I know her,” Trudeau simply told The Times of London in response to a question about her friendship with the “Suits” alum.

The 49-year-old “did not gush back” about the mom of two, and mentioned that the pair “haven’t spent much time together.”

Instead, Trudeau revealed her sympathy for Kate Middleton, adding that she felt “terrible” after hearing of the Princess of Wales’ cancer diagnosis.

“My heart just sank when I saw what was happening,” she said.

Speaking on her “Archetypes” podcast in 2022, Markle detailed a day spent at home with Trudeau and her family.

“We swam, we drank wine, we splashed in the water,” she shared at the time. “Then threw some pool floats in.”

“This was the other version of us,” Markle continued. “Both with wild curly hair and swimsuits and loose linen and huge belly laughs. Big cuddles with our little ones and quiet whispers of girl talk on the terrace, giddy, like absolute school girls. We were just having so much fun.”

Meghan called Trudeau her “dear friend” who had supported her throughout her pregnancy.

“I just absolutely adore you,” she added.

Markle and Trudeau are believed to have been introduced through their mutual pal Jessica Mulroney, whom Markle no longer considers to be a friend.

Markle got Markled.

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

Well maybe this is a hint as to what makes her jam so special :lol:

Dorarhia can come and hang out on the set and feel right at home since she once worked in the cannabis fields in Humboldt County, CA, before Pot was legal.

• Haha
Reactions: needlv and Yanca