pricing for pre-loved damier neverfull MM?

lk87

Feb 23, 2011
What does everybody think would be a reasonable price for a preloved damier NF MM? The bag was made in may 2011 and only show some folds/wear on the leather trim from wearing it cinched in on the sides. Besides that everything else is in good condition. Do you think it will be too much if I pay $700 for it?

Whats the maximium u would pay for a preloved neverfull mm?

Thanks in advance :smile:

$700.00 is okay but I doubt the original owner paid much more than that. I think you could offer $650.00 and still be fair. Most people that are selling preowned are taking advantage of all the recent price increases and therefore asking more for their bags. Ask for a copy of the original receipt or at least if the bag is coming from the original owner and when she purchased it.

$700.00 is okay but I doubt the original owner paid much more than that. I think you could offer $650.00 and still be fair. Most people that are selling preowned are taking advantage of all the recent price increases and therefore asking more for their bags. Ask for a copy of the original receipt or at least if the bag is coming from the original owner and when she purchased it.
unfortunately, its an auction so i cant bargain :sad:
but the datecode shows the bag was make in the 27th week of 2011, and the owner bought it in Oct, 2011. so it sounds like pretty new :smile:

Well if they bought the bag in Oct that was after the second increase so they should have paid $820. (I bought my NF in Jan 2011 and it was $700). It really depends on the condition of the bag and if you're getting the box and etc. I wouldn't get hung up on what they paid for it, just set a price that you're willing to pay and look for a bag that fits your price range. And keep in mind that despite what they paid you'd still have to $820 plus tax to get the bag new right now. And there is an increase coming up...Personally $700 would be my max for a pre-lvoed NF.