Price of Hermes Scarves in Canada?

azia

Aug 27, 2006
The Hermes boutique in Toronto intimidates me oh so much! So I would like to know, how much is the Twilly and also the classic scarves retailing for? TIA girls!

Are you in TO? You should come to our tPF GTG in TO on Nov 11 - we're definitely hitting Hermes! (I'm hoping there'll be a black 28 Kelly on the shelf for me). There'll be quite a few of us there, plus the LV mods who live in TO.

Twillys are $150 Cdn if I remember right.
Not sure about the full size scarves since I've never really looked at them before. In general, Hermes is more expensive here compared to the US (converts higher than the dollar exchange) - to guesstimate the Cdn $ price, take the US price and multiply it by 1.25 and you'll get pretty close to the pre-tax price here.

^ Yep, I'm coming as long as I don't have work! Do you know what time we're going to be meeting? (Actually, I'll go ask that on the other thread).

That sounds pretty reasonable since the LV Groom bandeau is $110 in the US and $150CDN, I guess the Hermes price conversion is actually slightly better. ;) Thanks for the info!

No problem - see you there! I'm in a meeting till about 2:15 that day... we'd been talking sometime after 3-ish in the afternoon so we have a few hours on Bloor St, then out for dinner afterwards... I guess we'll firm things up closer to the date?