Price of Gucci Waist Belt bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Im thinking I suddenly need this, however I cant find it on gucci.com or neimanmarcus.com so I want to know how much it's going to set me back :sad:

2. ask swanky she just picked one up...i know in canada they are $570CDN

3. actually they are on gucci.com. Go to the luggage section then click on the belt bags category. The site says they are $435.

4. Woops, thanks so much! I didn't even think of looking in the luggage section. :biggrin:

5. I want one of these gucci belt bags so bad but I just cant push myself to pay retail!!

6. i just brought the mini one in pink from the cruise collection. love it, very practical and i use it heaps. It was AUD$600.

7. i bought mine (the small one) in HK and it's $402 or $407, cant remember how much exactly... it's a little cheaper there :smile:

8. You mean this one?
    Gucci -  Belt Bag -  Neiman Marcus

$455 it seems like. I swaer, they were cheaper before because it was featured in Lucky ones. They said retail px back then was $399 or something.

9. ^ I think it was $435 and they increased it to $455 now.

There are two sizes. The smaller is $395 and the larger is $455.

10. I just saw the mini pink one for $495 CAD this weekend...so cute!! I was going to get it,but I think I'll save up for a purse instead...I like the white trim 'eclipse' tote - does anyone know where I can find this in Canada? It's not at Holts :sad: Does the Gucci store downtown have the eclipse still?

11. how can you tell the difference between the fake and real ones?

12. diorgirl, if you are talking about the vancouver one, i didn't see it the last time i was there. I wanted to buy that one too, but got the boston bag instead :P but i'm not sure if they still have it. You can give them a call 604-488-0320 :smile:

13. I just bought the brown one from NM but i didn't know they had a smaller pink one!! so now i'm going to return it and get the pink one...thx for the info lily!! i love it for my upcoming trip to Disney!!

14. I have one of those, its my only gucci bag. I love it!!!! I got it at Saks surprisingly it was on sale, it was for my birthday. Great bag to have!!!! If you go to a Gucci store they have them with the green/red belts (which i have), black belts, and it comes in pink and blue also.

15. I just bought the small pink waistbag over the weekend at a Gucci outlet in NJ and got it for $239 USD!:tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice