Price of Gucci Waist Belt bag?

I just saw the mini pink one for $495 CAD this weekend...so cute!! I was going to get it,but I think I'll save up for a purse instead...I like the white trim 'eclipse' tote - does anyone know where I can find this in Canada? It's not at Holts :sad: Does the Gucci store downtown have the eclipse still?

diorgirl, if you are talking about the vancouver one, i didn't see it the last time i was there. I wanted to buy that one too, but got the boston bag instead :P but i'm not sure if they still have it. You can give them a call 604-488-0320 :smile:

I just bought the brown one from NM but i didn't know they had a smaller pink one!! so now i'm going to return it and get the pink one...thx for the info lily!! i love it for my upcoming trip to Disney!!

I have one of those, its my only gucci bag. I love it!!!! I got it at saks surprisingly it was on sale, it was for my birthday. Great bag to have!!!! If you go to a Gucci store they have them with the green/red belts (which i have), black belts, and it comes in pink and blue also.