Price of a Weekender?

1. Hey people! I was wondering if any of you know the price of a Weekender. I think I will get this over the Hermes agenda, but I need to know the price before I actually graduate...

I'm currently obsessed with B-Bags. This obsession will not end until I have one... lol :Push::amuse:

2. The price for a weekender is $1385. Enjoy, you will love it!

3. Wow really? I was expecting something much higher than that! Thank you! :biggrin:

4. ^ yeah! it's a great value, and a really great bag. Glad I could help! :biggrin:

5. oooh. and the weekender can fit ur LIFE and look good!

6. I'm seriously thinking about it now. Thank you all for chiming in!

7. Wow ... Weekender's are now $1385 (mine was $1350).

If you're in the market for a Weekender (or a large-sized bag), you might want to also consider the Courier ... which is also a big-sized bag (frankly, probably larger); the nice feature being that it has a shoulder strap which is adjustable (so it can be used on the shoulder or messenger style).

At $1095, it's also significantly cheaper!!!

The other option is a used Weekender (which if the 'old' leather would be great, as I haven't found the new leather to be as nice).

Cheers!

8. ^ yeah, I think they went up fall '05? Not sure.. but I only have my bordeaux to base the pricing on!

I can't believe the courier is so inexpensive for the size! I'm definitely going to check it out..... thanks! :smile:

9. I think the price went up...but not sure how much...I was just at fred segal last week and there's was a weekender laying on the display floor. One girl was asking for the price and the SA was said is $1595....little bit shock to heard that price.

10. wow, kimi - if they went up again - that's ridiculous!

11. Yeah I was actually debating between the Weekender or the Messenger. I went to the website that you all have so strongly recommended (http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/) to check out their colors and I am in LOVE with Rouge Vif and Bleu Roi. It's going to be so hard to choose!

Do any of you have the Messenger? Can you take pics?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice