Price of a Weekender?

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
Hey people! I was wondering if any of you know the price of a Weekender. I think I will get this over the Hermes agenda, but I need to know the price before I actually graduate...

I'm currently obsessed with B-Bags. This obsession will not end until I have one... lol :Push::amuse:

Wow ... Weekender's are now $1385 (mine was $1350).

If you're in the market for a Weekender (or a large-sized bag), you might want to also consider the Courier ... which is also a big-sized bag (frankly, probably larger); the nice feature being that it has a shoulder strap which is adjustable (so it can be used on the shoulder or messenger style).

At $1095, it's also significantly cheaper!!!

The other option is a used Weekender (which if the 'old' leather would be great, as I haven't found the new leather to be as nice).

Cheers!

^ yeah, I think they went up fall '05? Not sure.. but I only have my bordeaux to base the pricing on!

I can't believe the courier is so inexpensive for the size! I'm definitely going to check it out..... thanks! :smile:

I think the price went up...but not sure how much...I was just at fred segal last week and there's was a weekender laying on the display floor. One girl was asking for the price and the SA was said is $1595....little bit shock to heard that price.

CeeJay said:
Wow ... Weekender's are now $1385 (mine was $1350).

If you're in the market for a Weekender (or a large-sized bag), you might want to also consider the Courier ... which is also a big-sized bag (frankly, probably larger); the nice feature being that it has a shoulder strap which is adjustable (so it can be used on the shoulder or messenger style).

At $1095, it's also significantly cheaper!!!

The other option is a used Weekender (which if the 'old' leather would be great, as I haven't found the new leather to be as nice).

Cheers!

Yeah I was actually debating between the Weekender or the Messenger. I went to the website that you all have so strongly recommended (http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/) to check out their colors and I am in LOVE with Rouge Vif and Bleu Roi. It's going to be so hard to choose!

Do any of you have the Messenger? Can you take pics?