Price increase again?

I can't speak for USA but here in Europe I haven't heard anything about a new price increase. Usually, price increases are in Januari here.

It is not uncommon for Hermes to increase prices in the US in Aug. to coincide with end of sales and the beginning of the holiday shopping season. I would not be too surprised to hear of an increase.

BTW, there is concern that high-end designers will no longer enjoy a 30% increase in profits each year due to a number of worldwide economic factors. It does not seem prudent to keep raising prices (and lowering quality- ie., the c/s, etc.) with fewer able to afford these luxury items.

It is not uncommon for Hermes to increase prices in the US in Aug. to coincide with end of sales and the beginning of the holiday shopping season. I would not be too surprised to hear of an increase.

BTW, there is concern that high-end designers will no longer enjoy a 30% increase in profits each year due to a number of worldwide economic factors. It does not seem prudent to keep raising prices (and lowering quality- ie., the c/s, etc.) with fewer able to afford these luxury items.

Very interesting Toujours*Chic I wonder if there is any articles about this? Thank you for sharing!:flowers: