Price hike in November

hey everyone !
today i went to chanel store , the one in melbourne collins st.
OMGGGG !!! there is this 200 dollar price increase in every chanel leather bags !!
the SA told the increase started TODAY !!!!!
i used to have this large classic flap in lambskin which cost me about 4270. it's now 4470 !!
O.O

Yes unfortunately this is true! The mulicolore lambskin maxi in Abu Dhabi boutique is now 13,810 DHS (USD 3,765) after being around 11,000 (USD 3,000) last month

Last edited:
Talked to my SA at Nordies Portland today - she confirmed a Dec 1st price increase on GST and PST but said they haven't heard anything else on any of the other classics - I asked about the Medallion in particular, as I think that's next on my list, and she said she hadn't heard about that one.

and she didn't mention classic flap? grrrr... why so confusing!!??!! do we really think it's just those two?? i just hope cruise bags are in by then!!!! (are the cruise gsts in already--it seems like folks have been getting them... maybe once those are gone they can raise prices on those models but as for flaps etc which aren't all in yet, well, not so fast!!! please let this NOT be just wishful thinking!!!!)

Talked to my SA at Nordies Portland today - she confirmed a Dec 1st price increase on GST and PST but said they haven't heard anything else on any of the other classics - I asked about the Medallion in particular, as I think that's next on my list, and she said she hadn't heard about that one.