Price Difference...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought my Roses Pochette on eluxury and I was just browsing on ebay and noticed some people were selling them at 200 dollars. My question, why is that? If you bought something at one price why would you sell it for considerably less? If you didn't like it, why not return it at the store? Is it possible that they already have knockoffs and they are selling them on ebay? I am just confused as to if they are real, why sell them for so cheap of a price?

BTW, I am still anxiously awaiting my roses pochette. When will it get here already???? First time buying on eluxury ( i usually just buy it at the store), for those who have bought from elux before how long does it take them to ship out your order? I requested ASAP delivery but still don't receive an email that my order has shipped. :confused1:

2. Yes, it's completely possibly they are fakes. I've seen the fake roses speedy already so no doubt they would have the pochette too.

3. Some sellers also list items for cheap to attract buyers. By the time the auction ends its at a higher price than retail.

4. I would call eLuxury and ask about your order, especially if your card has not been charged yet.

5. I ordered the graffiti pareo sarong from eluxury last friday and got the shipping confirmation early monday morning. HTH!