Preview pics of Emilia, Luka & Millie Max

Okay, I found some invoices and it actually says DDP, not DDU as I thought. That's great!

I wish I thought of it earlier though so I could've saved Ignes some customs fees!

OH MY GOSH! I knew that you mentioned having ordered something, and I guess I remember seeing that you ordered the green salmon Luka, but this all managed to get past me.

What an amazing STASH!!! That green Luka is totally amazing. Just fabulous. They have to sew the small strips of salmon together painstakingly, and the effect is just amazing!!

that Millie Max is GORGEOUS!! And the zipper is totally cool. They got the zipper color right, looks like.

I think I have now found my perfect Ignes hobo. I LOVE the Emilia with braids, but that handle on there is just awesome! It gives me a reason to get another Emilia!!

Fantastic order, Jred. Yay for no customs!! I can't wait for you to get all this. you have amazing taste.

Love every last bit of your order, JRed!!! Now I know that I need a Millie Max in my life!!! And the Emilia with your modifications looks fantastic...as does the color on your Luka. Can't wait to see your pics! :smile: