Pretty Please...Post Your **PEWTER HW** (PH) Babes Club

Ain't pewter, but I'll take it cause it's silky, pettable eggplant :P
All three lovelies would fit just beautifully and perfectly inside my WE :lol:
you are so right, both about everything fitting in perfectly in your WE, and that I posted these in the wrong thread. I'll correct that, because this photo was probably also posted in the wrong thread, and instead belongs here.

010F4D50-9320-46D7-8E46-EC39A7EBA2F8.jpeg

you are so right, both about everything fitting in perfectly in your WE, and that I posted these in the wrong thread. I'll correct that, because this photo was probably also posted in the wrong thread, and instead belongs here.

View attachment 5821162
Ah, just post them all over the forum for us to drool over. Seriously, that caramel is killing me... :faint:
Truly wonderful collection :girlsigh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Deco
Yikes!.^^^ how gorgeous!

Somebody offer me an Eggplant City! I've been blessed to find almost all of my pre 06 collection in near mint or mint condition. But I am not opposed to sending things to Corey. I just love Cities though. Mu only first is on 04 red, but I desperately want a city!

I found a seafoam in unbelievable condition years ago at a steal (nothing like this color.in person, pics just don't do it justice...like 05 turquoise, has to be seen to.be believed! )

I suspect Eggplant is like.that. I remember when I got my 05 Bubblegum and just stared at it for a week. Amazing that someone buys a $2000+ bag and doesn't carry it. I.was on the verge. Of buying one that was so faded for a mint when that beauty just popped up! That's the moment we all dream about

Reactions: muchstuff

View attachment 5821162
Wow! This photo belongs ANYWHERE! Love your rainbow and how they set each other off! Drooling over here! :drool::drool::drool: