-:|:- Pretty Please Help Me Pick Out A Cosmetic Case ..... Pictures Included -:|:-

LV Diva

♥ IN LVOE ♥
Apr 21, 2007
Hey Everyone!
bye.gif

Well, I'm looking for a Louis Vuitton Monogram case to store my cosmetics in and I am stuck on which one to get.

I have narrowed my choices down to the Monogram Pochette Florentine, Monogram Cosmetic Case 15, Monogram Poche Toilette 19, Monogram Pochette Cosmetique and the Monogram Accessories Pochette.

Out of these 5 choices ..... which one do you think is the prettiest?

THANK YOU so much for your Comment and/or Vote in advanced! :cutesy:

MONOGRAM POCHETTE FLORENTINE - $225
p10260869_ph_hero.jpg

MONOGRAM COSMETIC CASE 15 - $225
p10295586_ph_hero.jpg

MONOGRAM POCHE TOILETTE 19 - $255
p10333925_ph_hero.jpg

MONOGRAM POCHETTE COSMETIQUE - $255
p10022617_ph_hero.jpg

MONOGRAM ACCESSORIES POCHETTE - $285
p10022588_ph_hero.jpg

hmmm...............

do you like the Mini Pochette?

I like the Pochette, Florentine (might not be big enough if you carry around alot), Pochette Cosmetique

I was actually thinking about including the Mini Pochette in the poll BUT I would prefer something that doesn't have a strap.

If the Mini Pochette's Gold Chain Strap was completely removable then I would have definitely considered it.

Thanks for trying to help! :flowers:

I have the perfect thing for you. Go to your local boutique (they probably won't have it though) or call the 866 #. Tell them you want the accessory pouch that comes with the petit bucket. When I got it about a year ago, it cost $150. I also got the one that comes with the Marais (damier bucket). For some reason, that one was only $140. It is the size (same shape) between the mini pochette and the pochette accessories. It does not come with the chain or any strap (which you don't want anyway), but does have the gold loop thing. It is absolutely the best cosmetic case! I also have the pochette cosmetique which I think looks very nice and holds a lot, however, it is quite wide at the bottom and takes up a lot of the width of your bag. The pouch I'm talking about measures approx. 7 x 4 1/2 x 1 inch. Best bang for your buck!

I love the shape of the Cosmétique, but if you want something versatile, the Mono Pochette can work several ways for you. Good luck deciding !!!