Pretty In Pink

1. congrats, that's an awesome price!

2. That is a very cute bag. Usually I don't care for the special patterns, but this is one I really like. Congrats!:yahoo:

3. Congrats!! Great price and very cute!!

4. congrats! love the cherry blossom line it's super cute

5. Congrats!! wear it well!!!

6. congrats! you're going to love it, I should now, I have one myself :roflmfao:

7. Pretty! : )

8. congrats on a great deal! i've been seeing some of these go for a lot less than before.

9. Congrats Kaye! I saw that auction and thought the price was great, but I passed because I don't need anymore pochettes. So thrilled that it was you who got it! :yahoo::wlae:

10. Congrats! it's sooo cute!:heart:

11. OMG congrats!!
    I was eyeing that auction...and was considering buying ANOTHER ONE! :lol:
    That one has a really nice placement of blossoms...same pattern on the front and back, that's so rare!

:yahoo:

12. Congrats - deal ! :yes:

13. yeah, about the placement, i kept looking at both photos over and over again 'cause i thought i was *seeing* things but i realized i wasn't! it is rare to see the same pattern on both sides!

14. yaaay, lulu! now we are CB pochette twins! i like the red/cream too but i think i've had enough for a while. are you getting much wear out of yours? btw, i linked you to an auction on these cute white MC wedge sandals. thought you might be interested in them but i wasn't sure. did you see them? :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice