Pretty In Pink

Congrats Kaye! I saw that auction and thought the price was great, but I passed because I don't need anymore pochettes. So thrilled that it was you who got it! :yahoo::wlae:

OMG congrats!!
I was eyeing that auction...and was considering buying ANOTHER ONE! :lol:
That one has a really nice placement of blossoms...same pattern on the front and back, that's so rare!

:yahoo:

OMG congrats!!
I was eyeing that auction...and was considering buying ANOTHER ONE! :lol:
That one has a really nice placement of blossoms...same pattern on the front and back, that's so rare!

:yahoo:

yeah, about the placement, i kept looking at both photos over and over again 'cause i thought i was *seeing* things but i realized i wasn't! it is rare to see the same pattern on both sides!

Congrats Kaye! I saw that auction and thought the price was great, but I passed because I don't need anymore pochettes. So thrilled that it was you who got it! :yahoo::wlae:

yaaay, lulu! now we are CB pochette twins! i like the red/cream too but i think i've had enough for a while. are you getting much wear out of yours? btw, i linked you to an auction on these cute white MC wedge sandals. thought you might be interested in them but i wasn't sure. did you see them? :graucho: