Pretty in pink...... medallion tote!

caruava

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Hi ladies, this is my first thread here. Slowly venturing into the Chanel and Hermes forums. :graucho:

Will be getting my first pink Chanel in a few hours. I would like to thank burberryprncess for authenticating the bag.

All the authenticators do such a great job! Thank you to you all! :tup:

Will post pics soon!

While I'm at it (cos I really do not know much about about Chanel, only have a few bags and accessories), I was wondering how often is the medallion tote released in pink? Is it a seasonal? Like at the moment there are pink bags in the boutiques, would the pink be there too?

I would have gone into the boutique yesterday to check when I was in the city but I feel too embarrassed after the last time I was there.

I was buying a belt and my CC got rejected. Turns out that my bank had frozen all transactions on my CC because I had an 'unauthorised' transaction 2 days prior. I had bought something on Bluefly.

So after explaining that no, my card isn't maxed out I left feeling so embarrassed... My bank called me just as I got home asking if I was using my CC or if it was stolen/lost.

They took off the freeze after I told them that it was me making purchases on Bluefly. I was so annoyed that they froze my CC and they didn't call me straightaway but waited till I used my card 2 days later to tell me.

So that's why I haven't gone into Chanel for a while. :Push: Don't get me wrong the SA's are lovely (it was Andy who served me), I might go in today and find some matching accessories for my pink bag.

Would love a pink scarf... but don't know if they have any. A pink necklace might do. :rolleyes: