Pretty Chanel? No?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I've looked at this bag a few times and can't decide whether or not I like it. It's a pretty good price and I've been wanting a small beige Chanel shoulder bag.

What do you think of it?

d8_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-CHANEL-CLASSIC-CC-LOGO-CANVAS-CLUTCH-SHOULDER-BAG_W0QQitemZ6868625319QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cream fabric would show the dirt, esp if you carried it as a clutch in summer (God I sound like my mum! :amazed: :lol: ) so if you were going to get one, leather would be more durable maybe.

But if you're in love with it, go girl - it's gorgeous, there's no denying that! :love:

Cx

I am not a fan. Compared to a beige lambskin flap.......there is no comparison. But if you like it! YOU GO FOR IT GIRL!

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
Selena

It's gorgeous, IntlSet. You have great taste :nuts: Chandi is right, it would probably show dirt more and be harder to clean than a lambskin or caviar flap bag, but if you like it, go for it!

I think it's pretty, but would probably go for a leather bag myself. This bag would make a great evening bag/clutch but its nothing I would carry everyday, or outdoors (to sensitive to dirt to make a great summer bag) but still: its very pretty

I prefer leather.. cuz that would probably last longer and just looks of better quality. =) Go with what you want though, cuz ultimately, it is for you and nobody else:smile: