Pretty Blue Bags

truegem

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Give me your opinions on this bag...I like blue bags and don't have any at all. And please post pics of the pretty blue bags you carry. There are so many shades of blue that look nice so I am sure a person could end up with several different purses that create different looks. I would just like to see what your blue stash looks like.

Attachments

• bluebag.jpg
    bluebag.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 618
I like that bag a lot. Is it patent leather? It's a lovely color. The only blue bag I have is an LV Epi Jasmin in myrtille, but I have been dying to by an MJ Baby Stam in Amethyst.

I love this lanvin:
SchedaProd.aspx

luisaviaroma.com ::: shopping on line

I was in the Jimmy Choo boutique yesterday, and the SA showed me a pic of the Mahala bag that is coming out in a gorgeous shade of bright blue for spring/summer. It's regular leather (not patent), and the color is similar to the Balenciaga blueberry above. I can't wait to see it IRL.

Attachments

• Mahala.jpg
    Mahala.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 122
I have a Bosca Seychelles Tote in bright blue, and an Abro handbag in a bright blue. Love them both!:yes:
Here is the Abro handbag:

Attachments

• handbag.jpg
    handbag.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10,616
I like the bag but that shade is a little too light IMO. Here are my blue beauties.

Hermes Birkin and Marc Jacobs Blake

Balenciaga City and Dooney & Bourke bag from years ago

Michael Kors bag and Judith Leiber bag

A 'Twiggy' in teal is my only blue bag and it is gorgeous - it was such a departure for me in both colour and style and I use it so much, and get compliments all the time. Great size, great colour, great buy!

Oops, sorry about the post above. Forgot to hit the "upload" button. And I'm an engineer! :noggin:

Attachments

• Falchi 2007 002.jpg
    Falchi 2007 002.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Falchi 2007 003.jpg
    Falchi 2007 003.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 103