Prettiest blue in Hermes

I have avoided blue bags for decades (had 1 blue Chanel bag for a hot second in 2019), but my latest Zanzibar bag really swayed me back to blue. Such a happy blue.

I held up a Google image search of "Zanzibar" and put it next to my bag to show my daughter how Hermès names some of the colors. The comparison was so spot on and the color so vibrant in both the images and bag. :heart:

I have avoided blue bags for decades (had 1 blue Chanel bag for a hot second in 2019), but my latest Zanzibar bag really swayed me back to blue. Such a happy blue.

I held up a Google image search of "Zanzibar" and put it next to my bag to show my daughter how Hermès names some of the colors. The comparison was so spot on and the color so vibrant in both the images and bag. :heart:

I love blue zanzibar. Like you, I also wasn't so into blue bags, but I saw a blue zanzibar mini Mosaique bag last year and fell in love with the color and design. It absolutely reminds me of a cool dip in the ocean. It is such a happy blue, and I always get comments on the color when I carry this bag.

Are Blue Marine and Blue Nuit current colors? I love Blue Marine but read it’s discontinued and also read that it’s a classic color, I’m confused. Does anybody know any intel on these two colors?

Are Blue Marine and Blue Nuit current colors? I love Blue Marine but read it’s discontinued and also read that it’s a classic color, I’m confused. Does anybody know any intel on these two colors?
Bleu Nuit is current (mainly in Togo, Clémence, and Evercolor). Bleu Marine I haven’t seen for a couple seasons, but it was last available only in exotic (Croc Lissé).;)

Mods, feel free to move if this is the incorrect thread for this discussion.

Here's a general question about 'prettiest'
would or could a dark colour like saphire, nuit and indigo be described as pretty?
they could easily ride high in the charts of best, most popular or most useful,
but to me 'pretty' suggests something paler or lighter, like e.g. the wonderful blue jean ostrich in post 230

• Insightful
Reactions: tinkerbell68