Prettiest blue in Hermes

These days I am loving

Bleu Glacier - wish this would come back in full force.
Bleu Encre - just ordered a bag in this. Didn't think I would like it when first released, but after doing my research, I think I will love it.
Bleu Électrique - a forever classic.
Bleu Orage - IMO one of the most underrated H colors.
Bleu Ocean - Same, so underrated.
Bleu de Prusse - also underrated and also apparently coming back.
Bleu Lin - Glad to see this back.

Mykonos is also stunning in croc and I am still kicking myself for a bag I passed on years ago.

These days I am loving

Bleu Encre - just ordered a bag in this. Didn't think I would like it when first released, but after doing my research, I think I will love it.

Mykonos is also stunning in croc and I am still kicking myself for a bag I passed on years ago.
Yes, I agree, and I would be too..I also love Bleu Sapphir in croc-good luck for getting another Mykonos offer in the future !(Bleu Encre is beautiful too-enjoy!)

These days I am loving

Blue glacier is back, saw a bag on display

I’m a bit confused-I had a 1989 H Tsako, sold as Bleu Marine-it was a very very dark beautiful navy blue, my first H, which I thought was Bleu Marine as stated.
It smelt musty and I couldn’t get the smell out-it never felt like “my bag”.I replaced it last year, with the identical bag from 2011, but the colour is much lighter -also sold as Bleu Marine!

I use the bag All of the time, but prefer the colour of the bag which I replaced.
Looking for more H bags, my new bag does seem to be Bleu Marine, whereas my previous bag seems to have been Bleu Indigo.

I’m planning new H bags and exotic H bags, so far more £££, so it’s really important to know which blue I actually prefer.
I also like Caban, Bleu Nuit and Bleu Encre, also Bleu Saphir and several others.

But I think that my favourite is Bleu Indigo.

Had I placed a SO I could have made a very expensive mistake!
I love my current Tsako, but it’s not an investment piece, and I don’t baby it.
H do so many amazing colours which I want to try, but if I’m going to SO an exotic that’s a different price point entirely and I really need to pinpoint the colour, so thank you to whoever started this thread and encouraged me to further research the many beautiful shades of blue that Hermes have to offer!