Presidents' Day?

The SA's at the Freeport Maine Outlet told me yesterday that a new shipment (of GREAT stuff, they say) is coming in today and it will be on the floor tomorrow!

I'm gonna be there!:yes:

Coach Katie, how is the Albertville outlet store? I'm going to be back in MN next month and wanted to know if it's worth checking out.

It's an OK outlet if you're really really really into leather. 97% of what they have in the store is leather. Really no signature, unless you're lucky and run into some of the lurex stuff there and then they usually have sig umbrellas and stuff. Other than that, not much to offer at Albertville. If it's a drive for ya, I honestly wouldn't bother. It's about a 40 minute drive for me and I tend to go there only when my boyfriend wants to go to Puma, otherwise I wouldn't make the drive for the outlet. If you have other shopping you'd like to do at Albertville, by all means, go. If it's a special trip just for Coach... call first. :o) I think I'll be running there this afternoon so I'll post what they have there if I do end up going!

I went to the St Augustine outlet tonight and I was pretty impressed. I don't think there was anything in the store that was not on sale. The suede was really really marked down, but they were running pretty low on it. They had some dark red suede that was really really really nice, but I don't need another suede bag... They had lots of leather and signature. Actually, they had more signature than I have ever seen at that store.

I got a braided soho satchel to celebrate my week long smoking ban, so it was worth the trip. Of course when I got home the irony of it hit. The color of the bag is tobacco! Jeez.

At the Albertville, MN outlet.... I was not impressed. At all. Sales were the regular 20 or 30%. They had some winter gloves and scarves for 50% off. Suede was 40% off (they only had the camel color suede). Other than that... nothing. I found some awesome buys at Puma though :o)

Oh, and during my time spent in Coach, I heard probably one of the mose funny conversations I've ever heard. These two girls were chatting away as they walked up next to me to browse in the section I was at. Suddenly, the one girl goes, "I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD SPEND THIS MUCH ON A PURSE!!! I'M GOING TO STICK WITH MY 'GOACH'!!!" No joke, I was laughing so hard I could have peed myself. She was just so serious about her statement, even her friend seemed a little shocked. It was the highlight of my day.

I went to the St Augustine outlet tonight and I was pretty impressed. I don't think there was anything in the store that was not on sale. The suede was really really marked down, but they were running pretty low on it. They had some dark red suede that was really really really nice, but I don't need another suede bag... They had lots of leather and signature. Actually, they had more signature than I have ever seen at that store.

I got a braided soho satchel to celebrate my week long smoking ban, so it was worth the trip. Of course when I got home the irony of it hit. The color of the bag is tobacco! Jeez.

LOL. Congrats on your new purchase. Will you post pics?
I ended up getting the large camel suede one...what did you think of that one? It's my first suede purchase, regardless of brand, so I'm very nervous about it.

I wish I would have bought some keychains, but we are leaving to head back to VA in a few hours :sad:
I may try the Williamsburg one, though I doubt the sales will be anywhere near as good.

LOL. Congrats on your new purchase. Will you post pics?
I ended up getting the large camel suede one...what did you think of that one? It's my first suede purchase, regardless of brand, so I'm very nervous about it.

I wish I would have bought some keychains, but we are leaving to head back to VA in a few hours :sad:
I may try the Williamsburg one, though I doubt the sales will be anywhere near as good.

I had the camel suede duffle in my hand, but when I saw the satchel it was no contest since I just got an amathyst suede duffle a few weeks ago. I liked all the suede stuff they had on sale. I haven't had any trouble with my suede stuff, but I don't carry it too often. I attached a picture of the bag I bought tonight. I hope you enjoyed you trip to St Augustine, it is a really cool town.

Attachments

• P1010122.JPG
    P1010122.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 81
When I was at the Leesburg outlet in VA, they were already having an extra 50% off on winter accessories & Jackets plus extra 20%~30% on some of the clearance items. I'm not sure if the extra % off was associated w/ the president's day sale but the sale they were having was pretty good and they had a decent amount of selections to choose from.

At the Albertville, MN outlet.... I was not impressed. At all. Sales were the regular 20 or 30%. They had some winter gloves and scarves for 50% off. Suede was 40% off (they only had the camel color suede). Other than that... nothing. I found some awesome buys at Puma though :o)

Oh, and during my time spent in Coach, I heard probably one of the mose funny conversations I've ever heard. These two girls were chatting away as they walked up next to me to browse in the section I was at. Suddenly, the one girl goes, "I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD SPEND THIS MUCH ON A PURSE!!! I'M GOING TO STICK WITH MY 'GOACH'!!!" No joke, I was laughing so hard I could have peed myself. She was just so serious about her statement, even her friend seemed a little shocked. It was the highlight of my day.

LMAO!!!:lol:

Just got back from the Albertville outlet. The gold dusted suede wristlets were $11.99 (almost sold out while I was there), so I bought 2. I also got the legacy pocket shoulder tote in brown from last year for $279.99. I almost bought the last white one, but it had some staining on it. :sad:

I just got back from the San Marcos outlets. I was unimpressed. Actually, I was disappointed. They didn't have anything different than what they normally had. I posted more in detail in the Outlet thread.

I ended up getting a black leather pillbox that was on clearance for $14.99, and a black leather Large Soho Hobo. Oh and black Patricia sunglasses.

BEWARE of the Dawsonville outlet in GA. It was like the day after Xmas. I got a mini sig wallet for 60.00 bucks, a coin purse for 13.99, and a signature scarf for 34.00 bucks. I`ll post pics later:wlae:
you just saved me a trip, thanks! unless i get there RIGHT at 10, i stay away. by the time i leave (usually about two hours later, lol), it's always a madhouse.

I went to the San Marcos outlet. Like Stophle, I wasn't all that impressed - which is a good thing, as I didn't spend too much. Especially since I had a teeny, tiny car accident:sad: . It will cost me a little over $300. How do I know this? I had this same teeny, tiny accident last month.:crybaby: Another unfortunate thing is that DH is not on one of his lengthy business trips and I will have to explain to him when he gets home tomorrow night. No way to get it fixed before he gets back. Ah well...

Anyway, I bought the Zoe Scarf Print Clutch in pink for $98 and the Legacy Striped Wristlet for $39.00. However, now I am re-thinking these purchases, as my little accident will cost me extra money that I wanted to put towards a new bag :hysteric: .