Presidents' Day?

I called the Outlet at Woodbury Common Plaza in New York
and they said that they do not know if they are having a sale
that weekend yet. They will probably know by Thursday,
Feb 22nd.
;)

I will definitely be to my local outlet on Saturday February 17th standing at the door when they unlock it. It is a great excuse for me to get out of town and take a nice three hour drive in my new ride.

Good luck to all. I am sure that there will be a sale, that is a tradition for every holiday weekend.

Yeah, I think boyfriend and I are going to drive up the night before and spend the night, then I'm going to get up super early on Saturday to be there when they open. We're celebrating my birthday and Valentine's Day late by going up there. Great thing is, boyfriend is going to get me some Coach stuff as my late Christmas,bday, vday gifts!

Btw, do any of you remember what kind of sale it has been in the past? Right now mine said they had 20% off everything in the store. Is the Presidents Day one usually the same as that, or better, or what?

Yeah, I think boyfriend and I are going to drive up the night before and spend the night, then I'm going to get up super early on Saturday to be there when they open. We're celebrating my birthday and Valentine's Day late by going up there. Great thing is, boyfriend is going to get me some Coach stuff as my late Christmas,bday, vday gifts!

Btw, do any of you remember what kind of sale it has been in the past? Right now mine said they had 20% off everything in the store. Is the Presidents Day one usually the same as that, or better, or what?

Lately most of the sales have been 20 and few 30% off. I am hoping there are some 40% off for the holiday weekend. Its hard to know ahead of time because the SA's don't seem to have or give a lot of sale info in advance.

I know we always knew a few days in advance at the outlet I used to work for. How else did they know to pull out the discount signs from storage and everything? Plus all the work of changing floor sets and signage is done after closing at night, not in the morning. So I'm thinking them not knowing is something they're just supposed to tell customers.

I'm going to call and ask what they have on the morning of Thursday. I will have them hold some stuff for me if they have what I want.

I'm going to do the same thing. Just ask for a few items and if they have them, get them to hold them for me until I get there. :smile: Hopefully they'll have what I want. Though I ALWAYS find something in the clearance section. *L* So I know I'll be bringing something home with me either way.