Presenting....

[vogue]

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Hey guys, my friend and I are setting up an online shop selling clothes and accessories. We're gonna be based in Singapore (great for those residing in singapore), and we'll be able to ship overseas as well (this includes USA and such.). Those in London can get their products delivered by yours truly.

Right. I know that authenticity is a huge issue for everyone. As you might already know, all of us here do NOT tolerate fake products. This is also true for the products we're going to be selling.

Prices are generally much cheaper as the products (like True Religion jeans) are exported from USA to Indonesia for mass selling. As my friend is an indonesian and has many contacts there, he's able to get the products from the factory directly. These products are NOT factory overruns or whatsoever.

Brands that will be included are currently: Armani Exchange, Bebe, True Religion Jeans, Guess? and Ralph Lauren.

Stay tuned as I personally fine tune the final productions of the website, and I will release the details ASAP! Cheers!