Presenting My New Damier Ebene Eva Clutch!

Jan 26, 2011
It's been a hard week! The good news is I am in perfect health now. I decided to treat myself to something I have wanted since May this afternoon so I headed to the LV boutique within Bloomingdales in SF. The Eva Clutch in Damier Ebene! (BTW, they got a huge new shipment in today so there are lots of Damier Evas available.)

Thanks to all the ladies of TPF whose photos and comments have helped me decide on this print.

I would like to say that this bag can go from playground to dinner out but I don't even go out to dinner anymore since I have a toddler. LOL. I chose the damier print because everything I have is in monogram. I use my pochette as a crossbody and the vachetta on the long strap has a tiny bit of denim transfer. No biggie but I thought it would be better to have worry-free day-to-day bag that would look nice if I had a nice lunch or event to go to, as well as just dropping my daughter off at school or running errands. Plus it's perfect for the rain! The kicker is that it can fit my long Marc Jacobs wallet and also my small Panasonic camera (that has a bit of a bulging lens). Both don't fit at the same time but I like the option of being able to bring my real camera to things as opposed to just having my iPhone (perfect for vacation). I have a small wallet that can fit inside. This really is some magic bag because you can add in all your essentials + a bit more. What's great is that it doesn't bulge. Plus, it will work well with my Neverfull MM for trips too.

I was torn over damier at first because of the large plate but honestly after I saw it in person, it really looks great. Also someone else in the Eva Shopping thread mentioned that it looked better in person so it made me open to thinking about it. The checker print is so simple, the smaller LV script plate wouldn't look right.

Hope you enjoy the photos and it helps anyone decide whether or not to get the Eva Clutch in Damier Ebene!

Attachments

• eva-clutch-alone.jpg
    eva-clutch-alone.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 6,185
  • 05-eva-inside-red.jpg
    05-eva-inside-red.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 2,974
  • 06-eva-plate-closeup.jpg
    06-eva-plate-closeup.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 2,657
  • 04-eva-all.jpg
    04-eva-all.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 2,581
  • 07-eva-clutch-onbody.jpg
    07-eva-clutch-onbody.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 4,959
I have the DE Eva as well and was torn between mono and ebene. I'm so happy I went with the ebene. I must say, that it holds everything but it still so light! I'm a Mommy and need my hands free and the Eva was a perfect choice. I use it more than I thought I would. Congrats!