Presenting my moka Quilted Bay (Pics included)

(nervously raises hand)

I don't have one either!

Cat, congratulations on a great purchase. Looks wonderful on you!

To be honest, I was never a big fan of the Bay but wouldn't you know it ... they are growing on me and I have begun to love them! :hysteric: It's all thanks to you guys, your glowing endorsements and of course your fab pix. :heart:

I am on a ban but maybe later this year. Just maybe. :graucho:

:yahoo::woohoo::tup:....Cat, the Bay looks stunning on you...absolutely gorgeous:love:. I'm SO glad you got one and I'm delighted to have been able to help you get your hands on it. The Moka Bay is very special. There's just something about that particular rich colour combined with that distinctive design. Wear her in good health and enjoy:smile: ! Just a small warning though, Bays are dangerously addictive...I'm trying my best to stop at just five, but I feel a sixth one beckoning to me :graucho:...don't say I didn't warn you !

Oh wow, I knew you ahd a few but didn't know it was 5 (soon to be 6) you must make a thread showing us all of ur fabulous quilted bays:yes:! Pretty please :drool:

Sorry gals if I left you out on the Bay ownership program. It just seems that the bag is on fire!!! It helps that it was on sale at several venues. Go see the write up on it that Meg did - I think it was Meg - on the Purse Blog page.

The best thing about the bay, i think, is how easy it is to handle and rummage... it is very spacious as well...
Since I dont like any of the new Chloe models, i guess i may purchase another bay when/if my ban is lifted, though I am still favouring the betty...
I am just so happy that a I got a brand new undefined color bay for a little bit over 600 euros...

It is GORGEOUS, Cat :tup::heart: And, she suits you very well! The color (Moka) is TDF, in my opinion :drool: I think I just might have to get a Moka sister for my Quilted Bay. And, seriously, I am always finding excuses to show mine off too -- ENJOY!