Premier Plastic Surgery?

I paid 4.3 million for epi, ptosis, and incisional!! She is a bit pricier than other clinics, but I personally think it was worth it.
Hey! Thank you so much for sharing, do you mind talking to me over KK: jemsss. For some reason I'm unable to add Premier on WhatsApp for a consult and am wondering how you got a hold of them.

Hey! Thank you so much for sharing, do you mind talking to me over KK: jemsss. For some reason I'm unable to add Premier on WhatsApp for a consult and am wondering how you got a hold of them.
I was also unable to get a hold of them via WhatsApp. I am wondering if they deleted this app?
I am wondering if anyone was able to get a hold of them online?

I’m one year PO with Dr Jang. Overall happy with my results. She’s meticulous, very transparent about what is and isn’t possible or realistic, but as mentioned, much more expensive than other clinics/doctors.

I’m one year PO with Dr Jang. Overall happy with my results. She’s meticulous, very transparent about what is and isn’t possible or realistic, but as mentioned, much more expensive than other clinics/doctors.
Can you let me know how you were able to get a hold of them for a consultation? I tried via WhatsApp but had trouble adding them.

just got surgery with her at premier yesterday. If you drop your kakao we can talk if you’d like!
Hi, can you please add me to your kkt: Miezo
I’m pretty stressed with the process and how the incisional scar looks after a year. I just did research on incisional DES and seen some horrible scaring/ deep unnatural lines. 😣

Does anyone have pricing they can share on Premier? I messaged their kkt and they refuse to give me estimates. Every other clinic I’ve messaged was able to give me price ranges but Premier will not. I’m flying from USA so i want to schedule my surgery ahead of time and really wanted to go to Premier but i need to know a price range T_T