Premature Aging and Sagging after facial contouring

Hello @Xiledsoviet, I had facial contouring (V-line) surgery at DA and I am now 5~6 months post op! I am in my 20s and I do not notice any sagging so far :smile: I didn't have a chubby face before and it may differ in individuals but I am loving my results so far and I hope your surgery goes well as well :smile: Happy researching!! lol
Hello, I'm planning to go to Korea for v line surgery and possibly a lower face lift to fix and avoid more sagging in the jaw area. Where is the DA clinic, what was your price in dollar? Also, do they offer room accommodations or did you book through an agency? I plan to go in Nov. Thank you!

I have only seen a clinic mentioning to sagging after jaw reduction. That is Iwell clinic. They said on the website that "By lifting soft-tissue and fixation, sagging is not a worry" but I was not really understanding it :-S

Hello @Xiledsoviet, I had facial contouring (V-line) surgery at DA and I am now 5~6 months post op! I am in my 20s and I do not notice any sagging so far :smile: I didn't have a chubby face before and it may differ in individuals but I am loving my results so far and I hope your surgery goes well as well :smile: Happy researching!! lol
May I ask how much they charge you? DA is my first choice as of the moment for V-line (Next to Pitangui and Banobagi)

https://www.realself.com/review/south-korea-kr-chin-surgery-korean-plastic-surgery

I documented my medical tourism trip to South Korea on RealSelf.com with pictures
Hi @Abc123Bre

I just want to thank you for sharing your experience with photos on realself. That was very kind and generous of you to help warn others about the potential perils of bone surgery. IMO v line surgery may be better in ladies who are in their early 20s as there is more skin elasticity and sagging may be less of a risk. IMO I would recommend Dr Choi at GNG over Dr Choi at TLPS for v line surgery based on results of friends. I saw a young girl who had a great v line result at tlps but has some residual numbness. All my friends are advising me not to have zygoma reduction as in my 50s I would be courting a high risk of facial disaster.

I hope you can get a lower face lift to correct the sagging post your v line. I haven't tried threadlift or smas yet. After my chin reshaping in the UK, I have noticed a wee bit of unevenness in my skin shape but not as dramatic as yours! Based on your outcome, I would NOT recommend anyone over 30 get v line at tlps. Ask GNG or MVP for an opinion and price for a lower facelift. Maybe they can offer you a discount of some kind. I do feel for you spending so much to end up with a botched result. Hope you find some way to correct this. 6 months in isolation is awful. Ok never mind, tlps is definitely off my list for any bone surgery.

Some people are just lucky. Some are not. I know someone who also know girls who got vline surgery and 2 of them including the person I know has some kind of double chin (subtle or not) after vline. Myself included. No sagging jowls, just some double chin. I feel like mine is more fat than extra skin but I'm still not sure. Will have to save up to fix this lol i had the surgery when I was 20. Didn't help that I was so young.

for many years i have wanted to get this procedure done as well, because i have a pretty squarish jaws (not favor by asians standard y'know, kinda ridiculous i know that too =x), BUT honestly, it's people working with plastic surgeons advised AGAINST this kind of jaw shaving procedures and mentioned how people who usually had this done don't usually age well and heavily dependent on threadlift/face lift..just this is enough for me to not consider the procedure at all. personally, unless someone has really bad facial deformity, i think this is very risky and not really worth that risk as well. if anyone is reading, try researching further on the subject. bear in mind many koreans who did this, usually did this when they are young, but at the later stage, they usually need to consistently go for treatments in order to maintain or prevent sagging.

for many years i have wanted to get this procedure done as well, because i have a pretty squarish jaws (not favor by asians standard y'know, kinda ridiculous i know that too =x), BUT honestly, it's people working with plastic surgeons advised AGAINST this kind of jaw shaving procedures and mentioned how people who usually had this done don't usually age well and heavily dependent on threadlift/face lift..just this is enough for me to not consider the procedure at all. personally, unless someone has really bad facial deformity, i think this is very risky and not really worth that risk as well. if anyone is reading, try researching further on the subject. bear in mind many koreans who did this, usually did this when they are young, but at the later stage, they usually need to consistently go for treatments in order to maintain or prevent sagging.

I was soooo adamant on fc because I hate my round face. But this thread....phew...... I thought they'd cut away some skin during surgery so it all fit perfectly.