Preloved Unicorn Reveal!

1. Hello ladies!
    This bag passed under my radar when it was originally released and I've never managed to nab one. I caught this one during NPN's recent sale and am absolutely thrilled with her!
    Ready to unwrap her:
    IMG_1486553805.403432.jpg

ksuromax likes this.
  2. Just a little peek:
    IMG_1486553915.760730.jpg

ksuromax likes this.
  3. And ... Ta-dah!
    Welcome to Miss Oversized Fox Lock Alexa in foxy-shaded nubuck and patent leather ...
    IMG_1486554055.654060.jpg

4. Close-up of the fox-lock:
    IMG_1486554107.908522.jpg

5. WOW Such a great Alexa!!!
    Congratulation!!!

Mayfly285 likes this.
  6. Thank you, dear Sunfeather; she's got a bit of colour transfer on her back, but I've sprayed her with Collonil nubuck spray; hopefully that should keep further mishaps at bay!

Sunfeather likes this.
  7. Collonil will help!

8. Foxy lady! Or should I say, secret squirrel.......:smile: great purchase mayfly , hope you are on the mend

Mayfly285 likes this.
  9. Congratulations Mayfly, it's such a rich colour and the hardware makes it very special :smile:. Will we be seeing it at Costa soon?!

Mayfly285 likes this.
  10. Wow, so pretty! Congratulations!

Mayfly285 likes this.
  11. Stunning bag. Congratulations!

Mayfly285 likes this.
  12. Ooooh lovely addition!

Get well soon

Mayfly285 likes this.
  13. Holy cookies!!!!!! What a stunner!!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::tup: enjoy!!!!

Mayfly285 likes this.
  14. congratulations for such a beautiful extraordinary bag! I was also tempted when I saw her on the website- but no, I really have enough bags! But the nicer the surprise to see her again in good hands in this forum!

Mayfly285 likes this.
  15. Hee hee; thank you, dear NY!
    My horde has had a fox-shaped hole for far too long - and I've recently rediscovered my love for the Alexa, so it was meant to be!

Thank you, dear Pessie; the colour really suits the foxy style and I love twisting his little snout to open the bag!
    A visit to Costa is definitely on the cards soon; not sure what I can set up in the absence of Father Christmas reclining in the whipped cream ...!