Precious little things

Nola, I love the alphabet bracelet!! Great color!! Have you thought about how you're going to pair this with your outfits, especially if you're not usually a "red" person?

Nice to have these beautiful H things with you through December :P

I love your new "H" items Nola, especially the large bracelet.:heart: If you wear black, this piece will make a subtle pop of color with the outfit.

I just received an order (haven't had time to post pictures yet) but I am now on a ban for quite some time as well. :sad:

Beautiful, Nola. And, no dear, we're not laughing at you. If we did, we'd have to laugh at ourselves too. Bans, afterall, are like diets - meant to be broken when an irresistible treat comes along. Enjoy your new goodies guilt free!

Congrats Nola !!! :heart:
The bracelet is FABULOUS and the earrings are soooo cute! :yahoo:
Wow, it took a whole month! Takes some patience lol
Enjoy, I'm sure they look beautiful on you !!!

I got these a month back and they were delivered today. The bracelet is the Alphabet russe and it´s *gasp* red! I don´t really "do" red so this is a first for me, I love it though:yahoo: The earrings are light pink and supercute:heart:

Now I begin a ban until December, wish me luck (and stop laughing)!

View attachment 509328

View attachment 509329

Your pieces are lovely. I am new to the world of Hermes. Do you mind telling what the price of the bracelet and the earrings are? Pls post modelling pics of both. Do you know if the earrings come in other colors?

Thanks!